What's new

[5/21/11] LI,NY - Smithtown PnT - SSF4,MvC3, MK9 tournament!

Dark_Rob

Noob
Oh Noz Bison, Phil and I are running an MK9 tournament on the same day. What are the odds of that. :(

Maybe we can ditch our venue and combine our tournament with yours, Im not sure, Il talk to Phil.

Oh wow :( if you guys wanna combine efforts id be happy to but if you cant Ill see what I can do about changing the date of mine. You got I got nothing but love for you guys.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Oh wow :( if you guys wanna combine efforts id be happy to but if you cant Ill see what I can do about changing the date of mine. You got I got nothing but love for you guys.
Yea its silly for us to have two tournaments on the Island for the same games on the same day when we could either combine them for one big turnout or have them seperately on different days and have two big turnouts.

Il talk to Phil and see what can be done.
Here is the thread for the tournament Phil and I are having.
http://testyourmight.com/forum/showthread.php?3943-The-Gamers-Edge-May-14th-2011-LI-Local-Tournament-MK9-SSF4-MVC3-UMK3-Valley-Stream-NY

I'd attend if it was changed to a new date, but as posted on another thread, this is the same date as the big $21,000 MK tournament in Vegas.