What's new

Combo Video - Unbreakable 43% one meter mid screen subzero and more!!!

i made this video mostly around sub zero because a few friend of mine believe that sz isn't as good as his old mk9 self in my eyes subzero is a lot better and with the latest patch he's even better

Enjoy : )

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Hey, great video. Execution and variety seem solid. Unfortunately, a lot of this isn't necessarily "new" which can be seen as unnecessary, especially with the inclusion of characters other than SZ. We're an ambitious community and with the game/ patch being relatively new, we're looking for advancement or evolution.

For both our sakes, in the future spend some time looking around the SZ boards. Be mindful that at this point, it's better to post new ideas or expand on the character rather than be repetitive.

Nice vid!

If your friends truly believe SZ is worse in this game than in MK9 theyre clearly not SZ players

SZ is better in pretty much every way in this game. (miss air clone tho)

Keep at it! For the Lin Kuei!!!

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
the grandmaster rise after the balance patch, practically in all variation:D
good times.
mk9 sub got only one slow ass overhead, slow slide, one of the worst move in the game (ice puddle, lol)and too predictable at a times.
you're friend just joshing with you
but gotta miss that 22 kombos and that awesome x-ray:)

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Hey, great video. Execution and variety seem solid. Unfortunately, a lot of this isn't necessarily "new" which can be seen as unnecessary, especially with the inclusion of characters other than SZ. We're an ambitious community and with the game/ patch being relatively new, we're looking for advancement or evolution.

For both our sakes, in the future spend some time looking around the SZ boards. Be mindful that at this point, it's better to post new ideas or expand on the character rather than be repetitive.
sticky this

Samsara

Resident Cynic
We have this lovely new stickied feature called the Sub-Zero combo thread----- I made it so videos like this can be posted there and I can determine whether or not to feature them in said forum-wide resource.

Amicable contribution regardless.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Another one...
Can we make a sub sub zero sub forum for this kinda stuff? Lol
I guess because SZ is such a popular character it's inevitable that we get more special snowflakes who need their own thread than average.

Regardless, this shit needs to stop, or be moderated.