What's new

Tech - Necromancer 41% Unbreakable Combos & Up to 55% Corner Combos

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Saw 'Unbreakable' and got excited for Sub.. Then saw 'Shinnok' and excitement was somewhat deflated. Then saw 'Necromancer' and got all warm and fuzzy inside.

Reactions: REO

REO

Undead
Are all of these unbreakables really guarenteed!?
that otg is better than we anticipated lol do these still work if they don't tech roll and just wake up?
Does ex hand otg? I know you can delay get up to avoid reg hand, havent checked ex hand.
back dash or wakeup armor work?
EX Hand Smash OTGs on knockdown and all of the combos done in the OP are 100% guaranteed and cannot be escaped if executed properly.

It doesn't matter if you tech roll, wake-up, backdash, delay wake-up, or even X-Ray. There's no escape from EX Judgement Hand.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
EX Hand Smash OTGs on knockdown and all of the combos done in the OP are 100% guaranteed and cannot be escaped if executed properly.

It doesn't matter if you tech roll, wake-up, backdash, delay wake-up, or even X-Ray. There's no escape from EX Judgement Hand.
Shinnok doesn't lie when he says "Judgement is at HAND"

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun

i just can't get ex summon fiend, ex slap, ex judgement hand to actually otg if the opponent doesn't tech roll. if he does i get it all day every day but without the roll i can't. i even set him to back dash and he got out

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
I've done some of this stuff before but to see someone as credible as REO (who's a top level player) use it, makes me feel good and lets me know, I'm doing SOMETHING right.
i feel the same. when i lab stuff and then come to the forums and see something similar posted by REO, just as it was done here, I know I'm on the right track.

Can you get more damage in the corner for 1 bar? I do b3 b3 112 ex DF4 f jump 4 112bf3 for around 37% i believe?
Funny, I labbed the same thing last night with the same results before I even saw this thread. Still trying new things and will post any new findings.

JAP

Combo maker

nice found REO¡¡ only vs some xray and teleport`s no work "off roll" with summoned slam + 1 hit is possible except vs teleport`s and xray`s