4 new characters confirmed + Wonder Woman render

Tim Static

Adminerator
Confirmed:

Wonder Woman
Deathstroke
Raiden
Kano

Here are some not so great looking pics from the character annoucment press conference:

ZAQ

Noob
Wonder Woman has gotten the updated new millennium framework. May as well just put Spinal in there.

so wonder woman is anorexic, and they included sonya jax and kano off all the characters they could include"? Let me guess, kano is on the loose and the special forces need to chase him, bla bla bla yawn.

so wonder woman is anorexic, and they included sonya jax and kano off all the characters they could include"? Let me guess, kano is on the loose and the special forces need to chase him, bla bla bla yawn.
If you didn't notice by now, they are basically using the most original characters who been there from the start.

X820

Noob
Reptile would be cool in this game, so would ermac.. I'm hoping Kun lao myself :)

Kabal would be like a second flash I think, that would suck :p

dubson

Noob
IMO it would either be Kabal or Kung Lao. I want Ermac but they already have two ninjas why make (not make but you know what I mean) another?
I think they want a more "diverse" line up in this game.

Im thinking it will be Reptile, since he's pretty popular, followed by Kung Lao.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am also hearing from my source they are going to go for 22 total, 11x11.

So there is a possible 2 more per side. :D

The last one is probably Goro, but that wouldnt be fun, but if they are going with the orginal cast, expect it to be Johnny Cage or Jax. I hope they have hidden characters like the rest of the MK games. I hope the secret Characters are Reptile, Ermac, Jade, or Mileena..

Noob
The last one is probably Goro, but that wouldnt be fun, but if they are going with the orginal cast, expect it to be Johnny Cage or Jax. I hope they have hidden characters like the rest of the MK games. I hope the secret Characters are Reptile, Ermac, Jade, or Mileena..
Exactly what I was thinking. MK wouldn't be MK without the hidden characters, so I'm more than positive they'd put a few hiddens per side into this game.