What's new

3RD VARIATION (AFTER THE PATCH)

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
He's looking really fun, I've been looking for an excuse to pick up KL because of his Kronika skin, and this variation looks like one of them.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I love his combos, but what I don't like is his care moves. The lack of hit-confirmable mid, and his only stagger f1, is something that makes him so pressure limited, and its the reason why I don't play him a such as I would like to.

Kenshi-Keanu-Kool

D1 mashing is the tactic when skill fails !
Th
I love his combos, but what I don't like is his care moves. The lack of hit-confirmable mid, and his only stagger f1, is something that makes him so pressure limited, and its the reason why I don't play him a such as I would like to.
Thats where the challenge is . Foxy reach top 8 Manu Times with him . His no Braindead cetrion or Cassie but he can BE very good st pressure . Specially with all of his cancels now .

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Th

Thats where the challenge is . Foxy reach top 8 Manu Times with him . His no Braindead cetrion or Cassie but he can BE very good st pressure . Specially with all of his cancels now .
I agree with you on Foxy part.

I come from Hat trick MKX, and even Tempest had more free style, with different level of execution, that would allow to pressure and freestyle way above what KL has to offer here.

And on a Foxy note: it all comes down to d3, f4 conditioning, into throw. The hat cancel is very limited, and can't be placed as main offensive tool, as, for one: it cost defensive bar, and for two, it has really not much to provide anyway.