What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
late night connections seem to be the best.. good luck to yall n dont 4get to record.

I hope i dont lag much for my next match(es)
my isp has been f'n up lately

CUKO28

Noob
Shup Realtalk. Dam i think i wont advance over you but ill do the best i can to try. I hear your a beast. Can you record? I can but only in two 9 min vids. Wich means i might not get the entire 13 matches if we go over 17 or 18 minutes. Lol!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Sushi and I played, he won 8-5 as expected...but we had some killer matches and I recorded them!

Here's the rundown, I'm player 1:

01: *kang vs bar
02: cage vs *bar
03: kit vs *rep
04: *cage vs rai
05: scorp vs *rep
06: *kit vs liu
07: *jax vs sco
08: sub vs *rep
09: shang vs *shang
10: *mil vs kit
11: bar vs *sub
12: mil vs *rep
13: sco vs *lao

Notice how every time he got Reptile, he won? Match 12 was the deciding match, it would have gone to the wire if I could have pulled it off with Mileena...I'm ashamed lol

GGs Sushi!

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
Sushi and I played, he won 8-5 as expected...but we had some killer matches and I recorded them!

Here's the rundown, I'm player 1:

01: *kang vs bar
02: cage vs *bar
03: kit vs *rep
04: *cage vs rai
05: scorp vs *rep
06: *kit vs liu
07: *jax vs sco
08: sub vs *rep
09: shang vs *shang
10: *mil vs kit
11: bar vs *sub
12: mil vs *rep
13: sco vs *lao

Notice how every time he got Reptile, he won? Match 12 was the deciding match, it would have gone to the wire if I could have pulled it off with Mileena...I'm ashamed lol

GGs Sushi!
intense for sure my brother!! man i swear those reps and barakas had me a nervous wreck. down to the wire.. GGs KonQrr!! respects to you brother!
hopefully i can hang with Kensj...and randoms goes in my favor.. but then again hes good with every chars..

sushi615

after i just saw myself doing that counter uppercut.. i just dont know how i react like that.. habits from online play.... i guess. it was just luck and habits thats all. im glad it worked out tho. it was an AWESOME matchups!
lmao @ your kids. sounded like they were in a fight or something..

I know, I dont know why the video came out like this, maybe has to do with the fact that there were no lights on.
Nah, it's because your TV is on a different frequency than your camera.

That's why, in movies from the 80's and 90's, computer monitor screens always seem to flicker.. They aren't flickering in real life, of course, it's just how the camera picks it up.

I'm really sorry for the delay guys, I'll try to get my games in with flesh_weapon by tomorrow night. Real life has been hectic the past week.

Well I just finished playing Flesh_Weapon. Each match was extremely close. I didn't keep track of the order of the wins but he won the first 4. Then I won a two or three. Then he won another one. It was very close at the end. The final score was me 7 and Flesh_Weapon 6. He gave me a run for my money though. ggs.

brackets updated:
http://www.geocities.com/shanegautreau/tournamentbrackets.html

wow....these match-ups look crazy!!!

1.kensi vs sushi
2.yungnicca vs dubson
3.handin_harmm vs john2kx
4.cuko vs realtalk178

damn this shit is getting competative!! there can only be 1!! who will it be????

when it comes to sushi vs kensi, i simply do not know. those 2 are probably the best on PSN. but i can tell you that i cannot fucking wait to watch the video if they record.

when it comes to yungnicca vs dubson, well taking a vicious beating from yungnicca recently,i know first hand how good he is. i haven't played dubson, but i happen to know that he is very very good. again, i cannot fucking wait to watch the video if they record.

when it comes to handin vs john2kx, i don't know..... i have played handin and he is very good also. i haven't played john2kx yet but i heard he is very good too.

and when it comes to cuko vs realtalk, man i just dont know....both are incredible players!!! and i cannot wait to watch video if they record.

i cannot wait to see who the final two will be!!

i have watched every single video from all matches so far and they are all very intense matches. i hope you guys record these. good luck to you guys, i cant wait to see the results.

hey guys, i forgot to remind everyone that the next set of matches (semi-quarter finals) will take place within 3 days, so because i messed up it will get extended. are there any travel issues with anyone? anyone going away this week? i would check with your opponents to see whats going with their holiday schedules considering that Thanksgiving is coming up.

im sure we can extend the deadlines.Tim what do you think?

thanks goo,this hat owns,lol... love it

CUKO28

Noob
I got eliminated realtalk style 10/3 . I recorded again in 2 vids and of course memory card got full and didnt get the last match. Realtalk is awesome. Our matches went pretty quick. I was so nervous that all you hear is my button presses on the vid.

1-Realtalk
2-Cuko
3-Realtalk
4-Realtalk
5-Realtalk
6-Realtalk
7-Realtalk
8-Cuko
9-Realtalk
10-Realtalk
11-Realtalk
12-Cuko
13-Realtalk

Hes an agressor as well.Dope sub-zero!

damn good vid!!

@lee, i don't know what your so worried about, you have a great style man and you play very good.
Yea great vid Lee-K. I don't know why you were worried. I did pretty good vs your lao because I remember a few of your tricks from the last couple times we played. Plus they gave me mileena. If it wasn't for that, things couldve went different. Your cage made my sub look like garbage lol. GGS for sure.

sushi615

Hey Kensidj!! ima try to play u as soon as monday ok? i work weekends 40+hrs. i cant just come home and play without some warm ups first, especially against you!! lol.
ima have to play 50 matches with someone so i can get a good warm up.

Status
Not open for further replies.