What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, my match against K75Boi is finished.. 9-4 in my favor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk3FOsGkJ_g
2nd youtube video not working......

haha i'm finding the results extremely hilarious..im looking at two people specifically..they got slaughtered hahahah
Is that all you do is bitch about things in the forums? Tuck your vagina between your legs and leave. Is it because you will never get respect in here so your alternative is to bash on everyone? Simply put: there are talented players in here that sometimes have bad games. All 32 in the tournament are proof of that. The sad thing is you probably think you are superior to opponents because nobody likes to play your lag infested submarine battles.

Real_Talk: I sent you a PM about our 2nd round......

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
ok, my match against K75Boi is finished.. 9-4 in my favor.

Here are the youtube links with some innocent-sounding commentary from my girlfriend and her sister. It actually turned out pretty funny.. Just raise your volume up when you watch it, you'll see for yourself. :D
The first link is the first 5 matches, and the 2nd link is the other 8 matches, not counting one where I accidentally didn't random. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T2D6dodXUE

Matches:

john2kx v. K75Boi
1. Scorpion v. Baraka
2. Kitana v. Raiden
3. Liu Kang v. Raiden
4. Kung Lao v. J.Cage
5. Liu Kang v. Sub-Zero
6. Jax v. Jax
7. Mileena v. Jax
8. Baraka v. Kung Lao
9. Sub-Zero v. Reptile
10. Scorpion v. Shang-Tsung
11. Baraka v. Shang-Tsung
12. Kitana v. J.Cage
13. Reptile v. Jax
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation. "

@ Ahimsa1

this guy likes to baby people in slow fucking motion LoL

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Translation in good connection Babality

sorry about the 2nd video guys, youtube rejected it because of the length.. i'm gonna split it in two and upload it again.

Is that all you do is bitch about things in the forums? Tuck your vagina between your legs and leave. Is it because you will never get respect in here so your alternative is to bash on everyone? Simply put: there are talented players in here that sometimes have bad games. All 32 in the tournament are proof of that. The sad thing is you probably think you are superior to opponents because nobody likes to play your lag infested submarine battles.

why are you getting defensive? i didn't even mention anyone's name...........??????????? settle the fuck down wow

haha i'm finding the results extremely hilarious..im looking at two people specifically..they got slaughtered hahahah

why are you getting defensive? i didn't even mention anyone's name...settle the fuck down

Reasons why Real_Talk beat MKrookie:

1) Sun was in my eyes
2) Battery life in controller was low
3) Power outage
4) Aliens ransacked my TV

Real won 12-1, good job my friend.....

codo27

Noob
yeah it was gettin gross specially at the end, hopefully be better next time around, it just seemed shitty here all around this evening even here on the laptop

dubson

Noob
I beat Aria 8-5.

GG's Aria, your Reptile is a beast.

It looks like it is me vs. Yung.... Our connection is HORRID.

yep.. ggs mkrookie.. I could not believe Kung Lao carried me to victory considering I got him MOST of the time lol and i couldnt get my aaHps to save my life lol

Cuko! what up? never played u b4 so this should be interesting.

I beat Aria 8-5.

GG's Aria, your Reptile is a beast.

It looks like it is me vs. Yung.... Our connection is HORRID.
Dude this was what i was afraid of but when i tried to bring it up in the begining ppl just kept telling im going to have to play cause i should expect lag .

This is not a fucking regular lag we have man. That shit if fucking terrible who wants to play the matrix and while the fucking waiting sign keeps poppin up. NOT ME!!!! There should be no way that we should have to go through something terrible like that. But hey who am I im just yungnicca right? So fuck it i'll try to get on soon so we can play our death lag wish.

dubson

Noob
Calm down.

Do you have another place you can try and connect? A friend's house? Family member's house? Something?

I can try as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.