What's new

2nd Official MKII PS3 Tournament (Updated with brackets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Tim, mkrookie is trying to get a hold of dizzy, sushi is trying to get a hold of gwizzle. what can we do for back-up if there are no-shows? i dont think anyone wants to advance by default elim of opponent. is it too late to get 2 reserve players for them? just in case?

codo27

Noob
Summoning if you get this, I'm goin to watch the hockey game at 8 (I'm -3:30 GMT, or an hour and a half later than EST) I'll be back around 11:30 or 12 my time, which still is only 10-10:30 your time I believe, so we'll get our match in tonight hopefully.

OOOOO ya'll wanna play that game ok lol

ok dookie, I finished my fight vs. R1RYDA.. It was somewhat laggy, but nevertheless, I won 13-0..
The score really doesn't do him justice though, because several of the matches were very close.

here are the vids.. sorry about the angle, I didn't realize how bad it was until I watched it afterwards..

You forgot to capitalize your letters at the beginning of a sentence.:)

I don't expect to be owning anyone but I plan to innovate some things that everyone will be using ^_^
You didn't use a period at the end of your sentence.

focus when writing...focus
What the fuck is that? Where is the capitalization? Matter of fact, this is not consisted as a sentence.

Now can we stop with the fucking grammar games here? lol

I guess you're right, wasn't really paying attention but o well long >>as you get the point lol. Even I almighty Yungnicca has errors in grammar spelling yes now kill me. If you guys are going to spell check everything i write on this site then dam I'll make sure i double check ok.

It's not like you don't get the fucking point....
Im not gonna spell check anything its not that important. In some cases its ok to write as though its a text message, especially if its a short message. But it seems as though you rely too much on it. When its a short message people will get the point. But when you try to elaborate or tell a story, the lack of effort you put in it often falls on the person trying to read it, leaving them confused with a stupid look on their face. Because they are trying to make sense of it.

Im not trying to be funny. But for some reason it does seems like you don't care how you sound. Which I can understand because its only mk2. But we have to read that shit

Im not gonna spell check anything its not that important. In some cases its ok to write as though its a text message, especially if its a short message. But it seems as though you rely too much on it. When its a short message people will get the point. But when you try to elaborate or tell a story, the lack of effort you put in it often falls on the person trying to read it, leaving them confused with a stupid look on their face. Because they are trying to make sense of it.

Im not trying to be funny. But for some reason it does seems like you don't care how you sound. Which I can understand because its only mk2. But we have to read that shit
gonna?

Don't you mean going to? Whats the excuse for that going and gonna consist of the same letters. See my fucking point it makes no fucking sense you get WTF IM TRYING TO SAY.

I can careless i've seen plenty of people have misspellings or words used in slang to shorten the sentence. You don't see me running up their back in shit.I'm trying to prove a point not win a vocabulary test. Any person with common sense can read between the lines of a error or typo.

ok this is not high school english and grammar class. I just wanted to express a thought after reading a message of yours. If you were offended then I apologize. Maybe I should have sent you a private message or called you at home.

This is getting blown out of proportion and very petty. I totally take responsibility. I should have known how defensive you would get and how someone would use this opportunity to crack a few jokes. Lets just end this conversation and try to make a better effort. Peace

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I don't need a period if I'm putting a smiley, it looks silly ^_^

Sorry, I had to. I'm done now. ;)

Back on topic...HeKtor and I are going to play tonight, I'll try to record.

Tim Static

Adminerator
hey Tim, mkrookie is trying to get a hold of dizzy, sushi is trying to get a hold of gwizzle. what can we do for back-up if there are no-shows? i dont think anyone wants to advance by default elim of opponent. is it too late to get 2 reserve players for them? just in case?
I dont know. I will message DizGirl on Myspace, but if they dont play or let us know whats going on, forfeits will be in order. Which sucks, but, i dont know what else to do.

ok dookie, I finished my fight vs. R1RYDA.. It was somewhat laggy, but nevertheless, I won 13-0..
The score really doesn't do him justice though, because several of the matches were very close.

here are the vids.. sorry about the angle, I didn't realize how bad it was until I watched it afterwards..

You forgot to capitalize your letters at the beginning of a sentence.:)

What the fuck is that? Where is the capitalization? Matter of fact, this is not consisted as a sentence.

Now can we stop with the fucking grammar games here? lol

Lol!...All the grammar mistakes we make when typing. I actually find it very amusing because i can definitely use the forum as practice for my next grammar test: it's more of don't forget to cross your T's and dot your I's...lol

Also i am just expressing my opinion about this if by any way i offend you i strongly apologize i mean no harm and also i am not trying to start a debate about this either like i said I'm just stating my opinion. Also before i forget (there are no errors or misspellings in this post so don't try to go back and proofread this) now back to the subject i would like for konqrr to try and post this match i would really like to see this:D

omg you guys are hilarious about the spelling,lol. ok i have lots of updating to do. wario why didnt you record? you have a camera.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
HeKtor and I just played, I won 9-4. Those were some intense matchups.

Here's the rundown:

Konqrr (P1) vs HeKtor (P2)
01. Liu vs Mileena
02. Mileena vs Scorpion
03. Raiden vs Mileena
04. Reptile vs Scorpion
05. Kung Lao vs Scorpion
06. Shang vs Liu
07. Scorpion vs Raiden
08. Baraka vs Raiden
09. Sub vs Shang
10. Baraka vs Reptile
11. Mileena vs Kitana
12. Shang vs Kitana
13. Baraka vs Scorpion

I thought that I was recording but I hit the wrong button! Sorry guys, I'll record my decimation at the hands of my next opponent.

john2kx, im confused. you have like 5 video links. witch is the tournament one? it might be a retarded question but i just looked at each one and they are all like 12 to 13 games,huh? i posted all of them. let me know witch one is the official tournament matchup between you and r1ryda

konqrr, ill update the brackets again shortly.

congrats to Konqrr on his tournament advancement.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I wrote everything down as we went, but you still should wait for HeKtor to post here before you update.

Lee-K

Noob
Oh BTW I recorded the Wario/Lee-K match. Haven't gotten a chance to upload, but prepare to see some boring matches. :( I suck.

@john2kx, im confused. you have like 5 video links. witch is the tournament one? it might be a retarded question but i just looked at each one and they are all like 12 to 13 games,huh? i posted all of them. let me know witch one is the official tournament matchup between you and r1ryda

konqrr, ill update the brackets again shortly.

congrats to Konqrr on his tournament advancement.
LOL, all 5 are the match between me and R1RYDA.. Sorry about that.. It's all 13 games split up into 5 video files. Next time I'll just split it up into like 2 videos.

Also, holy shit, I didn't mean for things to get out of hand when I corrected Yung's "might as well" thing.. Sorry about that..

But there is one last thing I have to tell you, Yung, and please don't take offense.

"You don't see me running up their back in shit."
Has quite a different meaning than:
"You don't see me running up their back and shit."

Don't get me wrong -- I understand what you mean when you say it, but when you say it that way, you conjure up images in my mind that I'm sure you don't intend, namely, the image of you running around somewhere covered in shit.

I just played Cuko. I Lost 8-5! It was so fucking close! I made a few mistakes that he took advantage of. He recorded the matchs and those are epic battles. GGs definitely go to Cuko28. Here is the score...

1.Wario
2. Cuko
3. Wario
4. Cuko
5. Wario
6. Cuko
7. Wario
8. Cuko
9. Cuko
10. Wario
11. Cuko
12. Cuko
13. Cuko

LMAO everything was so close!!!

CUKO28

Noob
Thanks wario for posting the tallies cause i wasnt keeping track...lol. Awesome games man. Hells yeah, some were VERY close where you had me pinned to the corner and somehow i got the win by a pinky toe. Yeah ill start uploading soon. Tomorrow it should be up bro. Your tuff man.

heKtor

Noob
Congrats Konqrr!

Konqrr(1) vs heKtor(2)

1)Liu - Mileena -->Konqrr
2)Mileena - Scorpion -->Konqrr
3)Raiden - Mileena -->HeKtor
4)Reptile - Scorpion -->Konqrr
5)Kung Lao - Scorpion -->Konqrr
6)Shang - Liu Kang -->HeKtor
7)Scorpion - Raiden -->HeKtor
8)Baraka - Raiden -->Konqrr
9)Sub Zero - Shang -->Konqrr
10)Baraka - Reptile -->Konqrr
11)Mileena - Kitana -->Konqrr
12)Shang - Kitana -->Konqrr
13)Baraka - Scorpion -->Hektor

Those were some really intense matches! I'm bummed that we couldn't get that on video man! I thought it was youtube worthy for sure :'(

I've been having some things I've had to deal with and just got back and it felt very rusty. Nonetheless, like dvd said "I was a good man", lol.

sushi615

holla!! aim : laossushi
ok fellas me and gwizzle cant connect. it seems like it hangs after i join his or he joins mine.. we tried and tried.. no go. whats next guys?? switch players? this late?
to confirm what im saying.. ask or talk to gwizzle as well.

ok fellas me and gwizzle cant connect. it seems like it hangs after i join his or he joins mine.. we tried and tried.. no go. whats next guys?? switch players? this late?
to confirm what im saying.. ask or talk to gwizzle as well.
Check the advice in this thread:
http://ultimatemk.com/vForum/showthread.php?t=4292

I had the same problem with R1RYDA last night, and he got on a different PSN name, and we were able to connect.. Did you try doing that?

I just played Cuko. I Lost 8-5! It was so fucking close! I made a few mistakes that he took advantage of. He recorded the matchs and those are epic battles. GGs definitely go to Cuko28. Here is the score...

1.Wario
2. Cuko
3. Wario
4. Cuko
5. Wario
6. Cuko
7. Wario
8. Cuko
9. Cuko
10. Wario
11. Cuko
12. Cuko
13. Cuko

LMAO everything was so close!!!
Now thats what you get for tying to crack on my earlier lol.Haha keep praticing maybe you'll get to the next round like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.