What's new

Tech - Cassie Cage 29% meterless anti crossover

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
this is cute. and not in the condescending way.

like this makes violence look good

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Very nice, is this consistent and something you can do on reaction or when getting up? I have trouble being crossed over on wakeup into jip.

Aixy

Noob
haven't tested it properly yet and I wouldn't recommend doing it on wake up. definitely something you can do on reaction though since the timing is pretty much the same as a standing 1 anti-air

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
haven't tested it properly yet and I wouldn't recommend doing it on wake up. definitely something you can do on reaction though since the timing is pretty much the same as a standing 1 anti-air
test it against: Kung Lao, Ko'atal, Sonya, Kenshi, Kung Jin, Sub-Zero and basically anyone with a silly jump in.

Aixy

Noob

found a more consistent method but does 1% less (unless you replace b12 with f24 but b12 is more reliable). works on pretty much everyone except for sub-zero if he does an early ji1

you can also get 31% in brawler if you end it with her take down.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Honestly I find it easier to anti crossover stupid jump attacks like Lao, Sonya than to anti air their jump in. Cassie normals have very good speed and vertical hitbox and there is many ways to anti crossover

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Honestly I find it easier to anti crossover stupid jump attacks like Lao, Sonya than to anti air their jump in. Cassie normals have very good speed and vertical hitbox and there is many ways to anti crossover
yep and yep... 100% agree.

didn't know where to post but i thought you guys might appreciate this after Jacqui's 8-31 buffs.

my Jacqui Shotgun AA/Anti XO options:

if your like me you play most of the cast, i also play Kotal blood god, Reptile Deceptive, Cassie Brawler, Sonya Demolition, F/T Ruthless, Kung Lao Hat-trick, Erron Black GS, D'vorah Venomous, Kitana Mournful, Mileena Ethreal, Predator Hunter, Tremor Crystalline, Johnny A-LIST/Stunt Double.

but right now i don't have the Kombat Pack on my Xbox One. bought it on PS4 preorder, but since Online is so bad ill just get Kombat Pack2 charachters and predator and tremor.

btw since patch has Tremor became a zoner with those Projectile buffs?

or is he still to slow?

Last edited: