What's new

242 Pressure help

I understand how to use it and stagger it but I feel like I can’t get in close enough to use it. I don’t feel confident the same way I do with 12.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Raiden isnt about staggering but rather playing solid and protecting yourself with stormcell.

If you use the double low string to advance, but teach yourself how to confirm into stormcell on block + kameo protection, youll get people to respect the low and theyll slow down with their approach. This should allow you to close the distance a little bit better to use it, but overall I feel that Raiden doesn't stagger, he doesnt do OKI, he's all about chip and making your smallest mistake really hurt.

Raiden isnt about staggering but rather playing solid and protecting yourself with stormcell.

If you use the double low string to advance, but teach yourself how to confirm into stormcell on block + kameo protection, youll get people to respect the low and theyll slow down with their approach.
This is how I play already. Asking this because I played against kanimani today and they flawless blocked literally everything so I couldn’t get any chip damage in at all. Just trying to find more ways to open people up when they play like that

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
This is how I play already. Asking this because I played against kanimani today and they flawless blocked literally everything so I couldn’t get any chip damage in at all. Just trying to find more ways to open people up when they play like that
Id focus on how they are blocking, are they doing it on reaction because you take your turn right away? Maybe you just need to slow down and reset neuch more? What kameo do you use usually

Id focus on how they are blocking, are they doing it on reaction because you take your turn right away? Maybe you just need to slow down and reset neuch more? What kameo do you use usually
Was raiden Kano v raiden Kano. They were flawless blocking storm cell when it came out or the last hit of f43 or f224 so I tried to stagger those and activate storm cell at different points but every storm cell was flawless blocked one way or the other

His D4 and B4 are good tools if F4 is feeling too slow , 242 doesnt have much to offer in the neutral besides the startup on 2