What's new

22 Useless?

Micahl Dickens

OkiDoki-NrdShmN
Are you guys using 22 for anything? I can't think of a single reason to use this string. 112 does more damage, forward advances just as much, and isn't much slower on whiff given it's 4 hits instead of 2. Moreover, 11 is +2 on block. f+31 advances a bit further and the hit box of the second attack actually extends out a bit past Jacqui's fist. On top of that, it's a mid starter instead of a high starter. Interestingly enough, 223 is a cancelable knockdown, but, at least in the Next Gen variation, it puts you in an awkward position for canceling anyway since you can really only create a trail of flames or drop tech dome, and I simply don't see the point in putting yourself in a zoning situation when Jacqui does so well from mid-close range.

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
I only use 22 sometimes to change up my strings in the corner, but her other stuff is way better to use always. I made her clutch and her flame ability into one variation. It's really awesome damage by the corner.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I wanted to try implementing it in my pressure, but as of now I don't use it at all either.