What's new

2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
So the matches so far have been either a random goal at the last couple of minutes or a shit ton of goals lol

Wigy

There it is...
I'm hype for Iceland. Hope they do well, individually nothing special but as a team they play great. 1-1 Argentina is a strong result for a smaller side

It's Ronaldos last WC most likely and he's a monster so I can see him carrying portugal pretty far especially as the rest of the group will be a cake walk. Would be nice to see Ronaldo have his WC must be frustrating playing out of your skin and your team just being dogshit.

Argentina I reckon will go out fairly quick.

France look weak

Hope brasil come out looking for blood after 7-1 lol.

Spain look good. De gea just fucked it and Ronaldo is ronaldo.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I'm hype for Iceland. Hope they do well, individually nothing special but as a team they play great. 1-1 Argentina is a strong result for a smaller side

It's Ronaldos last WC most likely and he's a monster so I can see him carrying portugal pretty far especially as the rest of the group will be a cake walk. Would be nice to see Ronaldo have his WC must be frustrating playing out of your skin and your team just being dogshit.

Argentina I reckon will go out fairly quick.

France look weak

Hope brasil come out looking for blood after 7-1 lol.

Spain look good. De gea just fucked it and Ronaldo is ronaldo.
Argentina are a problem because for the last like 8 years they had really good attacking players but in their half their players are shit.

France are actually very strong IMO just weren't impressive today.

Wigy

There it is...
Argentina are a problem because for the last like 8 years they had really good attacking players but in their half their players are shit.

France are actually very strong IMO just weren't impressive today.
The team they've got out was a bit weird and pogbas not been on great form the last wee while. Suppose it's subjective.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I feel France are a better team with Giroud leading the attack. Just his ability to bully defences and his hold up play marries well with the speed and creativity the rest of the French attack brings. But then it is the case of who do you leave out.