What's new

2015 predictions. VOTE NOW!

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
First to 5, $20 nw vs arrow. Whatever clout you think you have from online games means nothing. This will decide it all. No more talk. Just play. Then the loser shuts the fuck up after.
FT5 $20 NW vs Arrow, $20 Arrow vs Arrow. Double Money Match!

This will decide it all. No more talk. Just play. Then the loser shuts the fuck up after.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If you use NW and lose that matchup offline...that's a pretty big blowup.

That's judging by my archaic and non relevant oldschool matchup numbers tho. (I didn't know how to write that without it sounding super sarcastic, and it's totally not supposed to be)
Then it's a blow up.

At Injustice or like in real life?
In injustice. It's not THAT serious.

coolwhip

Noob
I was not in Mexico around that time.

You made a huge post blasting the East Coast, even though it has no relevance to you. Pretty much every post you're in turns into cancer. All you do is provoke. What annoys me the most is how irrelevant you are lol. Why do you feel entitled to even address us?

@RM GamerBlake you can clean this if you want.
lol, "entitled to address us." I hate to break it to you but you're not fucking congress. You're on TYM. Nobody needs entitlement to address anyone. Get off your high horse. I didn't even address you until you singled me out with a claim you're still unable to back up. I mentioned that EC will be strong in MKX, how the fuck is that blasting the EC? I predicted REO, the Domincan bros and Sonic Fox will all be great at MKX. How is that a huge post blasting them? You seriously just make anything up don't you? Oh, I jokingly said that it would be a blow-up on TYM if EC wasn't good? Alert the authorities.

Nah you're right, you're going out of your way to teach us cockroaches what the community is all about, as you were preaching the other day. Happy new year.

Matix218

Get over here!
Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion? REO
Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015? No
If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion?
Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX? Reo
Which top player in either game that hasn't ever placed at EVO will finally do so in MKX? Slips
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX? Claude von stroke
Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX? Probably me
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the best? Theo
Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the worst? Zyphox
Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top? Decay
Will MKX have footsies? Yes
Which scene will be the strongest? GGA
Which player will have the longest character crisis? Tom Brady
Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments? No
What will be 2015's biggest rivalry? REO and PL

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
lol, "entitled to address us." I hate to break it to you but you're not fucking congress. You're on TYM. Nobody needs entitlement to address anyone. Get off your high horse. I didn't even address you until you singled me up with a claim you're still unable to back up. I mentioned that EC will be strong in MKX, how the fuck is that blasting the EC? I predicted REO, the Domincan bros and Sonic Fox will all be great at MKX. How is that a huge post blasting them? You seriously just make anything up don't you? Oh, I jokingly said that it would be a blow-up on TYM if they weren't? Alert the authorities.

Nah you're right, you're going out of your way to teach us cockroaches what the community is all about, as you were preaching the other day. Happy new year.
You did single me out in your post. You keep shitting on me, and the East Coast. Constantly. Like every day. No one likes you here lol

Nah, the TYM community, the actual people who do show up in tournaments and are actual part of the community are great. I've made some great friendships here. I'm sorry I don't like a douche from across the planet who constantly wants to take shots at us. Alert the authorities!

Who will be the EVO 2015 Mortal Kombat X Champion?
REO

Will Injustice make the main lineup for EVO 2015?
Eh

If so, who will be the EVO 2015 Injustice Champion?
Fox

Who will be the first to reach EVO top 8 in MK9, Injustice and MKX?
REO

Which top player in either game that hasn't ever placed at EVO will finally do so in MKX?
MAXTER, runner up to me is Slayer

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the best in MKX?
CD jr

Which MK9 player that hated Injustice will do the worst in MKX?
OBS Coolwhip, runner up cossner, runner up m2dave

Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the best?

Which Injustice top player that wasn't top in MK9 will do the worst?
A Bunch

Which mid level Injustice player will rise to the top?
Astronout out of the air force mode

Will MKX have footsies?
Depends on the normals, sf will still shit on it in this dept

Which scene will be the strongest?
New York/VSM

Which player will have the longest character crisis?
If the game is balanced, me

Will Pig and 16 Bit remain banned from tournaments?
Why wasn't this specified? They can't attend any tournaments?

What will be 2015's biggest rivalry?
Northeast v all
Slayer has an evo medal. Also SF has more footsies? Dnt know how that can be justified lol. I have played both and understand footsies better than most as well. They have different things footsies wise, but no one has more or better footsies.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I was just referring to a nice clean finish.

No bullshit like Cossner saying "It's a 3-7 matchup blah blah blah" or you saying that you don't play. (Hypothetically speaking)
I do play and if I lose I consider it a huge blow up. Not cause the mu is in my favor but because Cossner is a huge giant jobber on TYM. A good GA yes but a giant fucking jobber.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Sonicfox doesn't have to prove anything. He is better than 95% of the players in this site.
People that like your post are hypocrites because these people i know for a fact are the same people that be like " Ra Helios in order for you to be called best catwoman you have to go to a major. You have to prove it") So I will take a picture of those hypocrites that like your post.

This gold for me. I know some of these people don't believe in the tym tournament philosophy.

cossner is a hypocrite!!!!

coolwhip

Noob
You did single me out in your post. You keep shitting on me, and the East Coast. Constantly. Like every day. No one likes you here lol
The question was "Will MKX have footsies." What do you think that was in reference to and who did you think the answers would be about?

I'm also still waiting for you to show me where have I ever mentioned you, on which podcasts, and in which posts, because the answer is never. The only thread I brought you up in was when you and Aquaman were asking who uses crutches.

I'll ignore the irony of you mentioning that after obsessive status updates about me, registering as "OBS Coolwhip," and bringing me up regularly for a like a week now. Get a grip dude.

As far as no one liking me, A) That hurts my feelings and B) Pot, meet kettle.

Signed,

The irrelevant cockroach.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Slayer has an evo medal. Also SF has more footsies? Dnt know how that can be justified lol. I have played both and understand footsies better than most as well. They have different things footsies wise, but no one has more or better footsies.
Shit your right, just max then lol. I just find the emphasis on normals rather than strings to be superior, where mk although normals played a huge role they were universal, sf is superior at the diversity of normals in footsies with a ridiculous amount of variation of hitboxes and hurtboxes. Even KI has a more diversified normal system. I was asked to vote and so I cast it lol everyone will have a dif answer.