What's new

2014 FIFA World Cup general discussion thread

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Suarez is a fucking DOG.

He should receive a ban for one full year AT LEAST.
Looks like his bark isn't worse than his bite :DOGE

I feel like if he really did bite him one of the camera angles will show it, and he can still get suspended.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Greece just stole that one hardcore, I don't even think the GDA guys would disagree with that. Props to Samaras for consoling the Ivory Coast keeper first thing after the game though.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Greece just stole that one hardcore, I don't even think the GDA guys would disagree with that. Props to Samaras for consoling the Ivory Coast keeper first thing after the game though.
Ivory Coast gave it to em though, you can't foul that late into the game in the box. I dont know wtf the goalkeeper was doing on that PK either, jumped forward for some reason.

Really great game though.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Ivory Coast gave it to em though, you can't foul that late into the game in the box. I dont know wtf the goalkeeper was doing on that PK either, jumped forward for some reason.

Really great game though.
Typical rookie nerves I'd say. (neither team had ever made it past the group stage) Ivory Coast arguably wanted it a little more and it ironically cost them. Even if the score was still 1-0, I'm not sure if Greece would've lost their composure in the same scenario.

NKZero

Noob
Things I have learnt from today's games:
  • England have no future
  • Greece could actually beat Costa Rica in the round of 16 and reach the quarters
  • Samaras=Greek Jesus
  • Suarez is still hungry
  • Colombia are true contenders for the world cup (w/out Falcao and others)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Suarez makes me salty. I wanna see him getting a two-year nerf. Come on Fifa give us dat patch.