What's new

2014 FIFA World Cup general discussion thread

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Germany vs Portugal has BEGUN

How is the fifa tier list for green field? Who are top 10 teams?
As far as I remember the most recent FIFA world rankings went something like this:

1) Spain
2) Germany
3) Brazil
4) Portugal
5) Argentina
6) Uruguay
7) Switzerland
8) Colombia
9) Italy
10) England

Netherlands not top 10 is clearly a bill though.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
As far as I remember the most recent FIFA world rankings went something like this:

1) Spain
2) Germany
3) Brazil
4) Portugal
5) Argentina
6) Uruguay
7) Switzerland
8) Colombia
9) Italy
10) England

Netherlands not top 10 is clearly a bill though.
Spain top tier?
7-3 netherlands hahahahaha.... Hahahahaha, who did this tier list? Lol

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Germany's flow is absolutely scary. Each string of passes has purpose and finds its way like they are in practice mode.
Fucking hell.

NKZero

Noob
It's sad that the best player in the world plays for a pretty poor national team. They just have nothing going for them atm.

Flagg

Noob
Germany pulling apart Portugal.

I said before this tourney that they were my favourites and i still stand by that.

It's sad that the best player in the world plays for a pretty poor national team. They just have nothing going for them atm.
I want to agree with this. But if Messi does better this world cup, he's in a similar situation, he scored a typical individual goal last night. I fear 51 goals, King cup, Champions cup might not be enough for a back to back Ballon d'Or. CR needs goals.

NKZero

Noob
I want to agree with this. But if Messi does better this world cup, he's in a similar situation, he scored a typical individual goal last night. I fear 51 goals, King cup, Champions cup might not be enough for a back to back Ballon d'Or. CR needs goals.
Well it obviously partially depends on who has a better world cup but no doubt Ronaldo has had a better season to this point. I feel bad that he was never part of a dominant national team. Just imagine him in Spain or Germany. I still think they can take second in the group and considering Germany are my favourites for the entire tournament, I wouldn't be too disheartened by this result.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Bale, Toure, Ibrahimovic...

In Bale's case especially, let's hope the planned expansion to 40 teams goes ahead before the 2022 tournament so that Wales have a half decent chance of qualifying while he's still playing :REO

Flagg

Noob

In Bale's case especially, let's hope the planned expansion to 40 teams goes ahead before the 2022 tournament so that Wales have a half decent chance of qualifying while he's still playing :REO
It's a shame with Wales cause would love to see Bale and Ramsey on the big stage. Both of them are better than the majority of the England team.

NKZero

Noob

All very good, just not on Ronaldo's level. Yeah I'd like to see Wales in the World Cup to see what he can do.