What's new

2014 FIFA World Cup general discussion thread

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
he almost scored in the last minute with that brilliant chip over the goalie... great header by the English defender to clear a sure goal
Yeah I know he's gotten a good amount of chances that's why I think he's gonna put on in but yeah that was a great save in the last minute by the defender it was really hype

M2Dave

Zoning Master
This.
Olic had his eyes on the ball and Julio Ceasar collided with him. Olic went straight up. No foul.
Im convinced if it would have counted that the game would have gone very differently.
Me too. I was emo, but now I am over it. Croatia need to concentrate on the next game.

Great pass by Rooney, by the way. Very enjoyable game.

NKZero

Warrior
Rooney is overrated. Your line up needs more Chamberlain, mate ;)
Haha Rooney is overrated I agree but he is still one of our best players sadly. I'm eating my words with Welbeck though he's been great at winning the ball and providing a running threat behind the Italian back four.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Me too. I was emo, but now I am over it. Croatia need to concentrate on the next game.

Great pass by Rooney, by the way. Very enjoyable game.
Croatia will still get out of the group.

Both goals this game were amazing! I'm hoping for at least two more beauties. And then we still have Ivory Coast vs Japan.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Welbeck has the touch of a rapist man.

Thought sturridge had that 1v6 goal going on to equalize again. This game is living up to be yet another classic.

Also refs clearly on Italy's side did you see that tackle on Gerrard by the ref #Kappa

PuLs4r

Noob
Welbeck has the touch of a rapist man.

Thought sturridge had that 1v6 goal going on to equalize again. This game is living up to be yet another classic.

Also refs clearly on Italy's side did you see that tackle on Gerrard by the ref #Kappa
yep we had 2 controversial penaltys ref is a fraud

NKZero

Warrior
England realistically have to win the remaining two games to qualify I think. We look slightly better attacking-wise but defensively still very poor which is worrying.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
England realistically have to win the remaining two games to qualify I think. We look slightly better attacking-wise but defensively still very poor which is worrying.
Cahill dealt with Italy's last chance superbly, huge risk to suppress the goal difference. Never saw what the fuss about Jagielka was personally though. I feel we should've brought one more centre back since I highly doubt Milner will get a game.

I think a draw would do against Uruguay but man would it throw things into chaos during the final group games.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Props to Costa Rica with the pretty big upset. even though Costa Rica is much better than people know they should have actually finished second behind USA in qualifying but Mexico got the lucky break
mexico always plays with the ref advantage.
I have grow to hate them football wise because of it.