2014 Awards. VOTE NOW!

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Player of the year: The Fox
Tournament of the year: Tough one, NEC14 was amazing, same with WB
Character of the year: MMH
Salt of the year: My loss to Zappa at TOTFC, 2 chairs were tossed and I cussed out half the place, can that be beat?
Pop off of the year: Iron Sword, subtle yet destructive
Biggest upset: MIT v THEO
Biggest blowup: Outworld v Zyphox, also Outworld v Oxygen, also Outworld v Grammar
Most improved: Bee n Bio, who were they in 2013? Kappa
Best comeback: Easily Fran v me, literally 1% vs a full life bar real master in FEB, cmon guys
Worst choke: The opposite of the above ^
Most washed up: Chongo
Best quote or meme:

Zappa watching GF of one of our sponsorship tournament

Worst quote or meme: "Ares is broken"
Best TYM poster: Cossner
Worst TYM poster: Coolwhip

coolwhip

Noob
Player of the year: Sonic Fox.
Tournament of the year: EVO.
Character of the year: Aquaman.
Salt of the year: 16 Bit vs. Bane.
Pop off of the year: 16 Bit on Wonder Chef.
Biggest upset: LOTF beating KDZ and King at Final Round.
Biggest blowup: P2W going 0-2 at KIT.
Most improved: Gross, easily.
Best comeback: Dab vs Jupiter
Worst choke: 16 Bit vs. PL at FF.
Most washed up: Tom Brady, unfortunately.
Best quote or meme: Neutral game struggles.
Worst quote or meme: Injustice has no footsies. If you ask Street Fighter players if Injustice has footsies, they'd laugh at you.
Best TYM poster: Protagonist.
Worst TYM poster: Axel Redd, easily.

Last edited:

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Player of the year: Sonic Fox.
Tournament of the year: EVO.
Character of the year: Aquaman.
Salt of the year: 16 Bit vs. Bane.
Pop off of the year: 16 Bit on Wonder Chef.
Biggest upset: LOTF beating KDZ and King at Final Round.
Biggest blowup: P2W going 0-2 at KIT.
Most improved: Gross, easily.
Best comeback: 16 Bit vs. Noobe.
Worst choke: 16 Bit vs. PL at FF.
Most washed up: Tom Brady, unfortunately.
Best quote or meme: Neutral game struggles.
Worst quote or meme: Injustice has no footsies. If you ask Street Fighter players if Injustice has footsies, they'd laugh at you.
Best TYM poster: Protagonist.
Worst TYM poster: Axel Redd, easily.
A lot of 16 bit you got there :16Bit

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Player of the year: KDZ. Many expected him to disappear after the superman nerfs. one of the few people that can give the fox a run for his money. one of the few player to stay relevant after the patch.
he is not the best injustice player, but is certainly what most player should hope to be like. Does the best he can to improve his scene, just look at the current and the old indecisive.
Tournament of the year:KIT without a doubt. The lights went out and I didn't know what was going on, Made me wish I was there. The levels of hype were insane.
Character of the year:batgirl, everyone complained about martian being kabal 2.0 and it was barbara who took the crown.
Salt of the year: PL dropping the controller in his 10-0 MU against king. doesn't get old
Pop off of the year: KDZ and the pre-tweet pop-off, nobody can beat this. would had been the biggest blow off had he not delivered.
Biggest upset: goomba taking top 8 from m2dave. one of the best wins and pop offs.
Biggest blowup: pl and his training wheel
Most improved:Glass sword, the putted in some serious work into the game and it showed.
Best comeback: Zyphox coming back in a east coast tournament. he was with less than 25% gray health, he managed to take 200% health in the corner. point me to the video if you know what am talking about.
Worst choke: PL and his controller drop
Most washed up:m2dave, the dude uses a top 3 character and can't make top 8. complains about martian and doesn't make it far enough into the tournament to fight the martians.
Best quote or meme: Khrome
Worst quote or meme:
Best TYM poster:coolwhip
Worst TYM poster:rahelios , honorable mention: m2dave

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
Player of the year: Fox

Tournament of the year: KIT

Character of the year: Zod

Salt of the year:

Pop off of the year:

Biggest upset: (TIE) Saucy Jack beating P2W @ KIT & Jim beating Noobe @ GBS 40 (off-stream, unfortunately)

Biggest blowup:

closing at Midnight :(

Most improved: Pig

Best comeback: :16Bit vs PL @ UFGT, that last round was about a 85% life lead!

Worst choke: Jim when he's not playing smart and has full super

Most washed up: @GGA HAN

Best quote or meme:

Worst quote or meme:

Best TYM poster: TIE (GGA PIMPIMJAMES & CoolWhip)

Worst TYM poster: Ra Helios

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
biggest blow up is still zyphox saying he never said he was the flash of america and then someone quoted him and showing his twitter account saying:
''flash of america''
i'm not flash of america doe? honeybee is canadian last time i checked lol and that was 2013 btw.
i'd change the biggest blow up to how when i said i would make top 8 at WB and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo one thought i would get close

i'm not flash of america doe? honeybee is canadian last time i checked lol and that was 2013 btw.
i'd change the biggest blow up to how when i said i would make top 8 at WB and nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo one thought i would get close
Zyphox stop the propsfishing... Read my post again, the blow up isnt necessarily you saying youre the best flash of america, but the fact that you denied you ever said you were the best flash of america and immediately got exposed for it.

Zyphox

Player of the year: KDZ. Many expected him to disappear after the superman nerfs. one of the few people that can give the fox a run for his money. one of the few player to stay relevant after the patch.
he is not the best injustice player, but is certainly what most player should hope to be like. Does the best he can to improve his scene, just look at the current and the old indecisive.
Tournament of the year:KIT without a doubt. The lights went out and I didn't know what was going on, Made me wish I was there. The levels of hype were insane.
Character of the year:batgirl, everyone complained about martian being kabal 2.0 and it was barbara who took the crown.
Salt of the year: PL dropping the controller in his 10-0 MU against king. doesn't get old
Pop off of the year: KDZ and the pre-tweet pop-off, nobody can beat this. would had been the biggest blow off had he not delivered.
Biggest upset: goomba taking top 8 from m2dave. one of the best wins and pop offs.
Biggest blowup: pl and his training wheel
Most improved:Glass sword, the putted in some serious work into the game and it showed.
Best comeback: Zyphox coming back in a east coast tournament. he was with less than 25% gray health, he managed to take 200% health in the corner. point me to the video if you know what am talking about.
Worst choke: PL and his controller drop
Most washed up:m2dave, the dude uses a top 3 character and can't make top 8. complains about martian and doesn't make it far enough into the tournament to fight the martians.
Best quote or meme: Khrome
Worst quote or meme:
Best TYM poster:coolwhip
Worst TYM poster:rahelios , honorable mention: m2dave

there i'm done prop fishing for the day :DOGE

Zyphox

Zyphox stop the propsfishing... Read my post again, the blow up isnt necessarily you saying youre the best flash of america, but the fact that you denied you ever said you were the best flash of america and immediately got exposed for it.
how am i going to make my case for propfisher of the year if i stop now? @GGA 16 Bit can we add that to the awards of 2014? i really want this!!!

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Player of the year: you da real mvp
Tournament of the year: STB Online Evo Championship
Character of the year: Online NW/Lex
Salt of the year: GFs Online Evo- Eldriken "my house is on fire" McRagequit
Pop off of the year: The PL licks
Biggest upset: Jupiter
Biggest blowup: Jupiter losing to my NW
Most improved: my Batman
Best comeback: Kdz
Worst choke:idk
Most washed up: Jupiter
Best quote or meme: Def Rico-mended
Worst quote or meme: "Confirmed top/bottom 5"
Best TYM poster: Prob Laos Bae
Worst TYM poster: Prob Axel Redd

Last edited:

Whitefox

Noob
Player of the year: Sonicfawks
Tournament of the year: Evo's Mk9
Character of the year: Mkx raiden
Salt of the year: Forever's mom at Nec15
Biggest upset: no mileena in mkx
Biggest blowup: training wheels
Most improved: Mikemetroid's cage
Worst choke: Pl Vs Reo at Evo 2014
Most washed up: Tom brady, i hope to see you rise to fame again in Mkx.
Best quote or meme: cossner's banned meme
Best TYM poster: Pig
Worst TYM poster: Coolwhip