What's new

2012 NBA Playoffs

NKZero

Noob
I agree ,but everyone knows Thunder will win a championship within the next 5 years easily. Even if its not this one ,but I am bias as they've always been my favorite team <3. The best chance is if that last game was the spark that the Thunder need to win this.

Edit: Regarding Celtics they have arguably the best PG in the NBA who scored 44 points just last game ,but Heat is also arguably the most stacked team in the NBA.
Yeah I agree their time will come but with the way the Spurs are playing now I cannot say it will be this year. Celtics are good the problem is the Miami match-up. They just cannot keep up with the two best fast break players in the NBA. Not to mention those two players are two of the top 5 in the NBA.

Yeah I agree their time will come but with the way the Spurs are playing now I cannot say it will be this year. Celtics are good the problem is the Miami match-up. They just cannot keep up with the two best fast break players in the NBA. Not to mention those two players are two of the top 5 in the NBA.
Yeah, your right the Spurs have looked good all year, what with their 20 game streak. Then again I just want to see Thunder on top ,but I don't feel like it's going to be this year.

NKZero

Noob
Series tied in at 2-2 for OKC and SA.
<3 OKC
I am pleasantly surprised. I thought this was the game they'd lose and it'd be over but man they are putting up a fight. Btw Craig Sager's interview with Perkins' son is hilarious. You should check it out.

NKZero

Noob
Wow OKC have just flipped the tables. Can they secure it in 6? they must win this one or else I feel SAS will win. Also awaiting body's return so that Miami dispatch of Boston ASAP....

Wow OKC have just flipped the tables. Can they secure it in 6? they must win this one or else I feel SAS will win. Also awaiting body's return so that Miami dispatch of Boston ASAP....
I don't see OKC losing it ,but Spurs are a damn good team. They'll get so many more calls in OKC for them and even less calls against them in OKC. I'm just saying at home they'll be favored in calling like ,when Westbrook hit Ginobili that would not have been called against Westbrook. In fact chances are the Spurs won't be allowed to play as physical as they are. Not saying it's a bad thing ,but it does get too physical at times. Perkins foul that took him out wouldn't have been called either in OKC just because it would take him out. I also want to point out that the Thunder at the beginning of this season would've broke down after Westbrook got called for the foul I mentioned ,but right now they made the right choice letting Harden take the ball down the court. Harden hit that three that helped out a lot. (It was that possession right? Correct me if I'm wrong.) Serge Ibaka had a good game felt I should mention that ,and I also must mention I think Harden=Westbrook ,and Durant in terms of importance on offense. He could score so much more if he chooses to. Westbrook is also getting better about sharing the ball.

Lol I read this and I sound like a OKC dickrider.

Spletty

Grandmaster
I don't see OKC losing it ,but Spurs are a damn good team. They'll get so many more calls in OKC for them and even less calls against them in OKC. I'm just saying at home they'll be favored in calling like ,when Westbrook hit Ginobili that would not have been called against Westbrook. In fact chances are the Spurs won't be allowed to play as physical as they are. Not saying it's a bad thing ,but it does get too physical at times. Perkins foul that took him out wouldn't have been called either in OKC just because it would take him out. I also want to point out that the Thunder at the beginning of this season would've broke down after Westbrook got called for the foul I mentioned ,but right now they made the right choice letting Harden take the ball down the court. Harden hit that three that helped out a lot. (It was that possession right? Correct me if I'm wrong.) Serge Ibaka had a good game felt I should mention that ,and I also must mention I think Harden=Westbrook ,and Durant in terms of importance on offense. He could score so much more if he chooses to. Westbrook is also getting better about sharing the ball.

Lol I read this and I sound like a OKC dickrider.
Thats cuz okc is boss, james harden coming off the bench with the dagger 3? Sick as hell. 2012 nba champs for sure

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

James Harden should be considered a "superstar" of the NBA. I fail to see what Durant ,and Westbrook hold above him in offense.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Game 5 of the Boston and Miami series is tonight, with Bosh listed as "game-time decision". Man, I hope Miami and LeBrick lose tonight.

Game 5 of the Boston and Miami series is tonight, with Bosh listed as "game-time decision". Man, I hope Miami and LeBrick lose tonight.
He won't play tonight. He'll come in during game 6 either way. The only situation where he comes in later is if Miami wins tonight easily. IE: By 30 points with second string finishing it out.

NKZero

Noob
James Harden should be considered a "superstar" of the NBA. I fail to see what Durant ,and Westbrook hold above him in offense.
Come on man.....Durant is better offensively and period. But Harden is gonna turn out AT LEAST like a Ginobili in his prime which is no bad feat at all.

On the subject of OKC I agree with you. Their mental resolve has become something else as the season has progressed and into the playoffs as well. I'm thoroughly surprised that they've overcome a 2-0 deficit against a team that seemed almost flawless and unbeatable. Well I really want to see a fast paced Finals between MIA-OKC or an old guard match-up between SAS-BOS. I had a feeling initially it would be SAS-MIA but game 6 will decide OKC's fate...

Does anyone know if Bosh is playing tonight? I feel he has to tbh...

Spletty

Grandmaster
Im almost positive bosh IS playing, lebron said he looked good during the shootaround and he will most likely start.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Come on man.....Durant is better offensively and period. But Harden is gonna turn out AT LEAST like a Ginobili in his prime which is no bad feat at all.

On the subject of OKC I agree with you. Their mental resolve has become something else as the season has progressed and into the playoffs as well. I'm thoroughly surprised that they've overcome a 2-0 deficit against a team that seemed almost flawless and unbeatable. Well I really want to see a fast paced Finals between MIA-OKC or an old guard match-up between SAS-BOS. I had a feeling initially it would be SAS-MIA but game 6 will decide OKC's fate...

Does anyone know if Bosh is playing tonight? I feel he has to tbh...
Well, yeah ,but you see where I'm coming from right? Durant will have a time in the future where he stands on top I feel. Even if it takes 5 years ,or next year he will become good enough to be compared to Kobe ,and Lebron maybe better. He's only 23 if I'm right. Harden will surpass Ginobili ,but I'm not shitting on Ginobili. Also, I can see SAS taking them out still tbh. Tim Duncan needs to have great games though.

NKZero

Noob
Well, yeah ,but you see where I'm coming from right? Durant will have a time in the future where he stands on top I feel. Even if it takes 5 years ,or next year he will become good enough to be compared to Kobe ,and Lebron maybe better. He's only 23 if I'm right. Harden will surpass Ginobili ,but I'm not shitting on Ginobili. Also, I can see SAS taking them out still tbh. Tim Duncan needs to have great games though.
Yeah I see what you mean. Tbh more than anyone it's Parker who looks a little out of it recently. He's the key man imo because overall he's been their no.1 option. Sefolosha is doing a tremendous job on him so he deserves some of the credit. It isn't over but I mean to me the equation is simple. Whoever wins game 6 wins the series.

Yeah I see what you mean. Tbh more than anyone it's Parker who looks a little out of it recently. He's the key man imo because overall he's been their no.1 option. Sefolosha is doing a tremendous job on him so he deserves some of the credit. It isn't over but I mean to me the equation is simple. Whoever wins game 6 wins the series.
To me even if that happens it'll be SAS>OKC ,but to me as a talented young team OKC has the X factor to pull a win out in a less than favorable situation.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Well, the Thunder win four in a row to beat the Spurs. I think Thunder must be the favorites in most people's eyes versus whoever comes out of the eastern conference finals.

it better well damn be the celts they made it this far. thunder vs the c's will be an awesome series i really just hope we beat miami

NKZero

Noob
Well, the Thunder win four in a row to beat the Spurs. I think Thunder must be the favorites in most people's eyes versus whoever comes out of the eastern conference finals.
I don't know how they'll fare against a fully healthy Miami but I'm not convinced with the Heat's abilities to close out games regardless. Wade needs to pull his head out of his ass because LeBron doesn't look like he is getting the job done in crunch time. Honestly their best option in the 4th is Bosh and Spoelstra didn't even play him in the 4th of the last game.

I really want Miami to win so we see a fast paced Finals between two young teams. For me it was old vs old (BOS vs SAS) or young vs young (MIA vs OKC). I don't want an in between series. Plus I feel the Thunder might blow the Celtics out the water if they did what they did against a superior San Antonio team.

BDMao88

Filthy Casual
TONIGHT GAME 1 OF THE FINALS! I'm celebrating with a muffaletta, mozzy sticks and a nice cold six pack.