What's new

2 into invisibility

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
If you hit an opponent with 2 and they don't anything they will stay in a stagger state, unfortunately that WILL never happen in a match. But as you've all probably noticed that if you do 2 into any special move you can see the stagger state so I know the invis pressure is the new thing around here so I tried 2 into invisibility.

I'm almost positive this is a reset as it appears to set up a safe JIP situation, if not it is EXTREMELY close. Ex dash is guaranteed and it will cost people their breaker (similar to JC nut punch). Also it appears you have enough time to dash up and go into a block string yet again.

If this is common knowledge these days I apologize, I'm not on here as much as I should be.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
If you hit an opponent with 2 and they don't anything they will stay in a stagger state, unfortunately that WILL never happen in a match. But as you've all probably noticed that if you do 2 into any special move you can see the stagger state so I know the invis pressure is the new thing around here so I tried 2 into invisibility.

I'm almost positive this is a reset as it appears to set up a safe JIP situation, if not it is EXTREMELY close. Ex dash is guaranteed and it will cost people their breaker (similar to JC nut punch). Also it appears you have enough time to dash up and go into a block string yet again.

If this is common knowledge these days I apologize, I'm not on here as much as I should be.
:bp into stealth is great, people don't use it enough in my opinion.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
I've been doing 1,2 invis for a while, but 2 invis is cool, appears much safer due to the stagger. Will be using in the future :)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
:bp into stealth is great, people don't use it enough in my opinion.
TBH I never knew about it or else I would have been incorporating this since day one. lol

Glue is Reptile @ 0 frames when blocked? Definitely going to incorporate this into string. 2 has a descent hit box and can catch people jumping out. Something like 32, 2 invis.