What's new

Tech 2 Anti Wake Up techs and Misc. Mixups and Interactable Resets

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Some interesting tech I found and have been sitting on for quite awhile. Thankfully zaf wad able to record it for me :)

The first tidbit is 2 xx Flip Kick during the invincible frames of some wake ups (this works for a lot of characters with the same timing). It causes the wake up to whiff and MB flip kick will launch for a full combo. I'll comprise a list of characters and wake ups it works on if u guys want.

The 2nd section of the video works on every wake up that doesn't have a 360 hitbox (I.e. black adam cage, deathstroke flip/spin, WW lasso spin) I do this quite often in actual matches and it works wonderfully and makes opponents think twice of waking up. once again, ill make a list if u guys want.

The rest of the video is miscellaneous mixups off d2 quick stand and interactable resets on insurgency (including a 100% combo)

Hope you guys enjoy!!! :D

TheBoyBlunder
AssassiN
Sajam
TakeAChance
GuamoKun
gpmoney (tag mello for me. I forgot his name on here)
Chongo
zaf (thanks dude!!)
NightwingDayZero
HeroesNZ

Sorry if I forgot you!!

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
The 2 xx flip kick stuff has been one of my favorites for a while now. It's so nice that it works on hit/whiff.

The other setups are kind of interesting too. Good stuff.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I've been trying to figure out how to get consistant interactable OTGs with NW. Good stuff.
They're actually quite easy once u learn the timing. The trick is to buffer in your dash as your putting the bomb up. If ur spacing is perfect, u can also jus f3 instead of dashing.

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
Maybe I should change my name, everyone forgets it EVERYTIME! >_< lol either way good stuff pryce, sorry I couldn't pitch in about the video dude. I was working at the hospital most of the day smh. This is defiently tech all Dick's should be using frequently.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I think I'm onto something here, but I need a little help testing it.

Joker's Asylum.

Set opponent left corner.

Cross up j2 f213 escrima fury MB b3 j3 j3 plant bomb interactable

If your opponent tech rolls the 2nd j3 - they will roll right into the bomb interactable.

My problem testing this - the AI always tech rolls IMMEDIATELY after being hit with the interactable. I can't get the pick up on it.

Could anyone tell me if this setup works on arkham asylum? It would be awesome if we could get a for sure reset against someone who's all about pressing buttons and tech rolling away.