What's new

2.5 months since news. Hype Status Check.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Stopped on there as well only because Hulu hasn't put up the new episodes. Same with Flash.
And they wont be, just in case someone was waiting for it to happen.

Hulu is just about dead to me without CW. I hate having to use computers instead of my Rokus but that's the way it's going down.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Boon said the game has been developing but that doesnt mean it isnt behind schedule. even if it wasnt because of the VA strike it still doesnt look likely that the game will release in April. this isnt like the MKX drought, the only way i could see this as planned is if they do that battle arena thing again with the entire remaining cast, and even if that was the case theyd have to start it next month

KCJ506

Noob
I don't think many people were actually expecting him to begin with. I think having three Kryptonians would be a bit redundant anyway.(even if they all played differently from each other) More people were asking for Power Girl. In fact, some people still think she has a chance even after it was mentioned that she would be gear for Supergirl.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I know Capcom will be the focus at PSX, but maybe we'll get some new Deadshot footage or something...