What's new

2.5 months since news. Hype Status Check.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.

• Wonder Woman/Blue Beetle reveal-July 22nd
  • Deadshot/Harley reveal-August 17th
*News during September and October=Tumbleweeds*

How is your hype holding up right now during this drought folks? There's not much footage to discuss and most of the major events for the year are behind us too so we're in a holding pattern waiting for more news here. Still...the hype is real though.

Sound off if you still got that hype and tell us what you were most hyped to see so far and what you are most hyped about hearing next.

My hype
Most hype moment so far=Dex-Starr revealed as the gimmick for Atrocitus
Most hype to see more of=Characters (The Ray?), and more costume loot. (Kamen Rider Blue Beetle looked amazing. Can't wait for more costume loots.)

trufenix

bye felicia
Better bite down on something, the drought has only just begun.

I rewatch the trailers every couple days to keep my nerd senses all tingly.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Here's hoping we get to see more of those delicious color alt options in the next wave of footage. I'm loving the red and white Batman armor color alt.

Here's hoping I can get a nice Kamen Rider-like red alt for Blue Beetle in that sweet helmet outfit he has.

sigh...if only. Really hype for new outfits and characters. All the costume gear has been super hype for me till now. Plus I've seen crazy stuff like punchwalk, and D'vorah stuff, and even some stuff reminescent to Erron Black in the footage we've seen.

Relive that hype folks. What had you guys excited when you first saw it?

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I thought I was the only one who didn't get hyped for Injustice. I still have nostalgia from mashing Superman with Raiden at the arcades.
oh that's sweet, I instead remember trying so hard to input Bo's jump fatal (the now throw brutal) as a kid at my friend's house.

the most hype new would be "we cancel inj2 and we are working on mk11 now" :D they probably are tho, but without the canceling.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I think NRS has held off on the news on purpose. Seems like they wanted the focus on MKX by releasing that patch and didn't want it to be overshadowed by revealing a ton of Injustice info. I'm cool with it. They had a lot of new MKX players coming aboard with the improvements made to the PC version. Releasing a bunch of Injustice info during this time would just take the push out of MKXL's poop.

Personally, I wouldn't care if no other info is given. I loved MK9, Injustice and MKX. They've got my money day 1.