What's new

Move List - Jacqui Briggs 2,3 - The addition of a low

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Hey guys,

from what we have heard, 2,3 (the second hit) is now a low. I've been mowing this over in my head since I had seen Sonicfox's tweet about it. For the life of me I can't think (think being the key word as I do not have access to the beta) of a way to incorporate this new low into a form of a mixup. I feel as though it's more of an aesthetic change just because it looks like it should be a low. I'm definitely not complaining, the fact it is a low is better than it being a mid, but I wanted to know if anyone had any thoughts about it. My first thought would be a stagger of s2 into b2, but that won't work as a viable stagger I don't think. Currently I really don't ever use this string, as i felt it's only real use is to break armour, but it isn't great at doing that.

Thoughts, ideas?

stosn

Noob
Lol, i dont see any way to use 13 fr HIGH with SHORT range, its suck.
I think it's more a fix, than buff. ( animation looks like low )
And all who know MU, will crouch blocking after 1st hit, because we dont have any OH attack ( only at 1st hit - b2 ).
We have good range b14, which the +2 on block after each hit, and without gaps.
Now look at 2334 :
23 is -5 on block
23[gap]3 is -9 on block
23[gap]3[gap]4 - +2, but... 2 gaps? with 13fr high move? NO WAY

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Lol, i dont see any way to use 13 fr HIGH with SHORT range, its suck.
I think it's more a fix, than buff. ( animation looks like low )
And all who know MU, will crouch blocking after 1st hit, because we dont have any OH attack ( only at 1st hit - b2 ).
We have good range b14, which the +2 on block after each hit, and without gaps.
Now look at 2334 :
23 is -5 on block
23[gap]3 is -9 on block
23[gap]3[gap]4 - +2, but... 2 gaps? with 13fr high move? NO WAY
Agreed, feels like a fix to what it should have been originally more than anything. Was just hoping someone might of had an idea of how to incorporate it.