What's new

Video/Tutorial 1st ever Green Lantern Combo Reset Tutorial

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
well said, I've seen people driven away because of certain people, even tournament players, people need to wise up these days.
yeah am currently being e bullied by a select few on here as well for making a mistake and a joke, it was soooo offensive to them that i named tech after myself in a joking manner they just had to "blow me up" for it lmao haters

yeah am currently being e bullied by a select few on here as well for making a mistake and a joke, it was soooo offensive to them that i named tech after myself in a joking manner they just had to "blow me up" for it lmao haters
yeah. maybe we'd have a bigger player base if our fighting game community didn't troll as much.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yeah. maybe we'd have a bigger player base if our fighting game community didn't troll as much.
exactly but for those people who do what they do, its just sad how pathetic someone can really get, and how they can just sit there and be so selfish, but its whatever every community has them and it wouldn't be the same without them :)

SwooshComboTuts

Youtube: AllPurposeNA
oh bro im not tripping about people on here and yeah in another video I called it a ghetto reset because Of Tyler Lantern in the Mk9 days. but people on here can blow me lol I just wanted some extra views for extra$$$ lol

Marvaz

come at me
hell yeah this is legit! Loving it bro, keep up the good work... On a serious note, I have found a legit way to incorporate a reset into mixups/etc. Its a true GL vortex.
hmmmm look at the date of this quote lol. Took me 1 day to find gls vortex, i have the videos saved in the game, just dont have a way to upload.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Def a ghetto reset but keep looking and it is a cool setup at least that could be a nice wrinkle to trick your opponent. Kind of like finishing a b13 combo with ex lift where you dash under them and go for an overhead if you think they are going to guard for the b1.

i think people are missing the point of "reset" he explained in his video what his definition of a reset is, so from that logic you can conclude it is not an inescapable, i get what he is trying to say.
SwooshComboTuts my advice is learn the terminology here so that people know exactly what you are tying to say, because "reset" is the dirtiest word in mk9 and most of the players here played mk9 before, i would call this a set up, and "ghetto" reset, a mind game, but most people will get angry for you calling something a reset when it doesn't fit there definition on a "reset", TRUST ME this community is both good and bad in this regard, and there are a select few who go out there way just to make you feel like shit for posting information that has different meaning to what they are used to. oh and keep up the good work man :)
The way I understand it an actual reset is simply a combo that leaves your opponent standing. I.E. Kabal's BnB ending in F4 NDC. Or even GL's D1 after a LM MB.

In MK, however, the term changed and what Cyrax does is now called a reset even though the correct term is "Damage Exploit".