What's new

Match Footage - Hat Trick 1h long training session vs Smith's Tempest

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is for analysis purpose, this full September, i've been playing more Hat Trick mostly in order to be in shape for the next tournament, different from the previous footages seen before, my play here its not about trying new setups, on the contrary i'm actually trying to win as many matches i can against tempest.

I've lost this set with a huge difference, but if you want to let your feedback be my guest, just letting you know, there is nothing i couldn't do about spin whiffing in juggle conversions which definitely cost me some of those games.

There is a lot of things you might find interesting, i also get hit by a lot of things i can't really predict, but i would still take your advice, i'm open to questions as well. Definitely will try against tempest again next weekend.

There is 2 more sessions from past sunday that will be uploaded later today, hope you enjoy.

@DarkSlayerSmith @ROG Moonspell @just_2swift @ETC Mcfly @False God Confirmed @Youphemism @The PantyChrist @Scott The Scot @emerc

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
I will look into it from home later on. On Saturday I am having really big tournament but I think I will use Ronin as main with support of Hattrick.