What's new

12 x 2 = 24 Stages

Looks like we are getting 12 Stages. If each one has a Stage Transition were getting 24 total!!!

How many have we seen and what other stages do you want?

1. Arkham Asylum - Outside/Interior
2. Gotham City - Outside/Theater
3. Metropolis - Ace O'Clubs Bar/Metro Station/ Monument
4. Atlantis - Dome 1/ Dome 2
5. Bat Cave - Computer Tower/ Vehicles
6. Gorilla City -
7. Red Son Prison - Cell/ Gears
8. Slaughter Swamp -
9. Kahndaq - Statues/ Egyptian
10. Fortress of Solitude - Statues/ Construction
11. Brainiac Skull Ship -

What do you think the second stage of The Slaughter Swamp is? Legion of Doom Base?
What do you think the second stage of Gorilla City is?

What will the other Stage be?
Will we get a updated Themyscira, Gotham City Skyline, Wayne Manor, Hall of Justice or Watch Tower?
Will we get a Joker Fun House Stage from the mobile game character backgrounds?

What Stage is you're favorite?

Last edited:

Dayvon

Noob
Kahndaq - Statues/ Egyptian Is easily my favorite
I wonder if there would be a training stage like MKX ?

Azarashi Elder

Fut-SEAS....OF BLOOD!
all of them won't have transitions though.. gorilla city doesn't have one, nor does The Slaughter Swamp...
I'm not sure if you're right, but I hope you are...

Not that I don't want a good number of stages, and so far I think they look great, but having one w/o a transition is a good idea, imo.

Offensively, you might want to keep someone close to a corner, without the fear of edging too far and back 3'ing them right out of your dominate position. Defensively, you may not want the threat of an extra 20% trap behind you. And, it'd just be nice to have the option, from a competitive standpoint.

Khandaq & Gorilla City for me, followed closely by the Swamp.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Just wanted to say this: stages won't have a homogeneous distribution when it comes to the number of areas in it for gameplay. In injustice we had two stages with no transitions, one stage with three while the rest were two so we essentially can optimally get 36 and at least 12.

GLB Phantom Fiction

Ravenous - Catwoman- Cassie
No comment on Gorilla City, but on the last watchtower stream they played on Slaughter Swamp. They went from side to side and that new arrow on the UI for stage transition distance never came up.

I think the second part of the Slaughter Swamp will either be Poison Ivy's Lab or the Legion of Doom headquarters.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
There better be themyscira with epic transition where you get beat up by huge creatures from greek mythology unlike last time where you crash into statues and buildings.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Can we at least get a stage where it's not pitch black. I get it nrs your lighting effects look really fucking cool but can we not do this for every stage

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Can we at least get a stage where it's not pitch black. I get it nrs your lighting effects look really fucking cool but can we not do this for every stage
Metropolis Memorial Park, Red Sun Prison lower level, Kahndaq Rock of Eternity, Gorilla City and Fortress of Solitude good enough?