What's new

Strategy 11u2d1 Combo Ender + Anti Wake Up Follow ups

Cant watch yet by why not just end combos in bola 111 to get into vortex without the knockdown. Sorry if you explained n but I can't watch right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

the only reason to use it over the vortex is that i think it just adds a bit more depth rather than keep using the same bola, 111 50/50, this gives them a bit more to think about now rather than, do i block high or low? when you start getting off cartwheels/dive kicks in the corner you can neutral jump them straight away and hit them with a j1 (which is +10 on block) then go into 50/50 from there.

all i can say is just give it a go and see what you think - plus sometimes i miss the opportunity to d2 xx bola
I dont knoe man. Ill take a guaranteed safe 50/50 any day

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
haha cheers, btw im not saying replace this with vortex because that is crazy...i think it works well with it especially in the corner it opens her game up alot more - plus sexiness cant be bad!

I can see using it once in a while just to make them go "wtf!"

Good to see people looking for more stuff with her

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Sorry to say this, but I don't think this is really useful. In the corner batgirl can already get 50%+ with 1 meter. This sacrifices hella damage for a reset that isn't even guaranteed. In the corner you already have meterless bola combos which exceed 30% and these stop wakeups. The idea is nice in theory, but there are just so many better options. If you land a b12, why not go for;

b12, f23, f23, f23~df2(MB), f23~db2u (54%)

or

b12, f23, d2~bf1, j2, 111 (29%)

or even

b12, f23, f21~df2(MB), d2~bf1, j2, 111 (36%)

It just seems like such a big damage sacrifice for just a little pay off. I can't see the damage percentages of the combos you're doing, but considering batgirl can reach 60% in the corner without a reset, it seems like you're sacrificing hella damage to appear flashy. Maybe as a gimmick against someone it might work?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
yeah those arent maximum damage combos btw...im sure you can do b12 f23 f23 f23 xx df2MB 11u2d1 and the damage will probably be similiar, all you need to do is change the last string in those combos with 11u2d1 and thats the maximum damage...
Hmm... I'ma try this out (when I get home). You might actually be on to something.

Sorry lol, 30 hours without sleep has done my head in haha =D I'm just a bit cranky and I couldn't see the application. I'd be happy to sacrifice like 3-5% if it means I get this sort of knockdown.

Is this a hard knockdown?

Karnage

its alright man no worries, just wanted to show my ideas might work might not but ill just have to test it at some tourneys and see how it goes.

i should probably find the best combos for these though i ll do it now :)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
its alright man no worries, just wanted to show my ideas might work might not but ill just have to test it at some tourneys and see how it goes.

I should probably find the best combos for these though i ll do it now :)
Just try out the following combos;

b12, f23, f23, f23~df2(MB), 11u2d1
b2u3, f2, f23, f23, f23~df2(MB), 11u2d1
b2d3~db2u, f23, f23, db2u, df2(MB), 11u2d1 (Hard version)
b2d3~db2u, f21, f21, f23, df2(MB), 11u2d1 (easy version)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
b12, f23, f23, f23~df2(MB), 11u2d1 - 45% -
b2u3, f2, f23, f23, f23~df2(MB), 11u2d1 - 47%
b2d3~db2u, f21, f21, f23, df2(MB), 11u2d1 - 36%

damn - some of those combos are quite tight, i would be worried about dropping the 3rd f23 in the combos lol
Haha, if you want you can sub in f21 instead of the second f23 to make it much easier (but sacrifices 2%). These damages are a bit disappointing. It's sacrificing like 9-16% damage for this setup :(.

Karnage

hmmm true, but remember cartwheel/dive kick will beat most wake ups, i just need to work out exactly which ones they do beat which will be bit of a long process..but that always adds another 10% damage / 7% for dive kick plus a neutral jump j1 set up

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
hmmm true, but remember cartwheel/dive kick will beat most wake ups, i just need to work out exactly which ones they do beat which will be bit of a long process..but that always adds another 10% damage / 7% for dive kick plus a neutral jump j1 set up
Why would you j1? j2 leads to combos and j3 jails?

Karnage

i use j1 mostly because if they block the overhead i can still follow it up since its +10 on block, i guess j3 would do as well, i havnt really optimized my combos for batgirl yet

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
i use j1 mostly because if they block the overhead i can still follow it up since its +10 on block, i guess j3 would do as well, i havnt really optimized my combos for batgirl yet
j3 is +15 on block.

j2, 21~bf3 is a block string (get that chip with knuckles) and is +1 on block. If it hits you can MB into full vortex combo.

Karnage

j3 is +15 on block.

j2, 21~bf3 is a block string (get that chip with knuckles) and is +1 on block. If it hits you can MB into full vortex combo.
awesome, i didnt actually realise this, im a fairly new batgirl player so theres still a few tricks i need to learn

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Evade dive is good for stuffing wake-ups. However, if the opponent blocks, its a full combo punish because its just as unsafe as a blocked smoke-bomb. Plus, some wake-ups beats her evade dive easy like superman's d,f+2, Lantern's ring lift, Scorpion's flip kick... etc

Karnage

yeah it doesn't beat everything, but seems to be a good number of wakeups i tested. tbh though its match up specific, if i was against GL in the corner you can do 11u2d1 and cross jump him on the wake up with j2 and combo punish(neutral j2 will work as well), just depends, but for instance against superman, id be tempted to just use this and cartwheel/dive kick if he starts waking up, all about the read though really.

i have a feeling people who arent familiar with this will struggle even waking up...i know its online but i had some guy screaming over the mic that he couldnt wake up, was hilarious