What's new

Tech - Tempest 112124 ex orbiting hat Block string never left?

Kevin Kusanagi

"Learn from this Playa"
Not sure if this is know but i though i should share it anyways...... so despite Lao's nerfs on his hat (which was 2 i believe) He can still do 112124 ex orbiting hat back to back and fully jail. The input for it is 112124 ex Orbiting hat run 112124 ex orbiting hat, you have to cancel the run early but it's definitely doable with practice.

Kevin Kusanagi

"Learn from this Playa"
It's known. Still a big risk though. If standing 1 was a mid this would be a problem but its not they can duck the 1 of the second rep
i had the dummy set to reversal and he didn't reversal until the end of the second rep.... but i will explore with this some more.

xXxNasHxXx

Mighty Champion of EarthRealm
Boys everytime I try this against Scorpion or Sub-Zero they hit me with D4s. Is it possible to stuff D4s with 11 after ex orbiting hat ??

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Not sure if this is know but i though i should share it anyways...... so despite Lao's nerfs on his hat (which was 2 i believe) He can still do 112124 ex orbiting hat back to back and fully jail. The input for it is 112124 ex Orbiting hat run 112124 ex orbiting hat, you have to cancel the run early but it's definitely doable with practice.

Here's me doing an entire rep of it , i had one uploaded but that was only 3 reps , this one is the full 4 :<)
Set the Ai to Duck Setting while ""Stance"" Blocking ... (( Don't Set it to Always Blocking, but Stance blocking )) ... i think the 1 will whiff

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
No difference if i put ai on reversal he will be able to do his move , but i was frame perfect so he didn't do his reversal what so ever , if i was slow his armor would have came out but due to it being slow i would have armor broke
try with reptile or sub zero, timing changes