What's new

[11/20/19] PS4 & Xbox November Patch Notes

Comments

I dunno what u guys expected as far as patch note terms. As long as I can remember games have used similar terminology. Nowadays is it supposed to be like "Liu kang get off deez nuts vacinity while crouch blocking minimized, allowing for further pushing of opponents nuts onto forehead by 4pixels"?

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed a difference in noobs f22 string? Is it better or worse ? Such weird ambiguous wording on these patch notes .. yeah we changed it ... cool thanks guys real helpful

To be fair on the speed of patching, Raiden being mediocre doesnt break the game. An infinite combo definitely breaks the game.
It breaks the hearts of many that play the game though namely us Raiden players. ;)Besides, this can only be done in the corner so while it’s broken it’s also situational. It’ll be fixed soon anyway if not already so no worries. Raiden back to low tier. Lol

Last edited:
"Kollector: Fixed a rare issue that could occur if the Kukri or Chakram during Take And Deny (Towards+Front Kick, Front Punch, Back Punch, Front Kick) made contact with the opponent on a frame where a rollback occurred during on online match "

What issue would happen?

I do like how skeleton keys are not entirely useless now, I have about 10 of them.

Sindel people saying already low? lol

Last edited:
"
Skarlet
• Skarlet - Blood Ritual self-damage no longer factors in the opponent's buffs & debuffs. The damage to Skarlet & the opponent is now always based on Skarlet’s buffs & debuffs "

What does that even mean?