What's new

100k in the shrine!!!!!! non stop skins

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I don't know if this is a bug that's going on but I just dropped 100 K in the shrine 13x and every single one gave me a fire god Liu Kang skin

Art Lean

Noob
Wow you're right! :eek:

I hadn't used the shrine in over 18 months since I'd figured I'd cleared it out long ago, but those Fire God Liu Kang skins that dropped with Aftermath were annoyingly still alluding me (all stating they were to be found in the Towers of Time, which so far they never have to the best of my knowledge).

Got all the Fire God Liu Kang skins now, many thanks for the heads up! :)

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3

I hadn't used the shrine in over 18 months since I'd figured I'd cleared it out long ago, but those Fire God Liu Kang skins that dropped with Aftermath were annoyingly still alluding me (all stating they were to be found in the Towers of Time, which so far they never have to the best of my knowledge).

I was putting 1k for cards and by accident I hit down and put 100k and got a fire god skin I was like Wow let's try it again and then another one dropped and then another one I was like WTF

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3

By the way I'm glad to see that you recovered from your fight with Goro, soul transplants are very rare and have a very low success rate so I'm glad it worked out for you