What's new

10 000 soul fragments unlocked

toerrgm

Noob
I just unlocked 10.000 soul fragments from completing daily challenge.
This must be a bug?

Sorry for the poor quality pictures.
Playing while at work on my iPad (dont tell my boss)

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Man all I ever get is 10,000 coins.

I’ve seen multiple people mention getting 10,000 soul fragments though. But it was over the past few days, so I don’t think it’s something new.

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
Probably patch is out
I spent my time collecting 2000 souls yesterday only to rebuilt a fucking bridge with only one chest on it
i have been collecting souls like crazy just to rebuild the bridge, only one chest at the other side? man i was looking at that dark palace thinking im gonna go there

DDustiNN

i have been collecting souls like crazy just to rebuild the bridge, only one chest at the other side? man i was looking at that dark palace thinking im gonna go there
Yeah I believe it’s the Kabal chest.

toerrgm

Noob
Is there more than one soul chest that cost 10k soul fragments? I have not unlocked all of the Krypt yet, so there may be more.
But 10k soul fragments was enough to unlock all I have experienced so far including rebuilding the bridge and finding the 250.000 koin chest.

Wallach

Noob
I think that particular daily challenge is just bugged to give 10,000 soul fragments instead of 10,000 coins. You don't get the same daily challenges as everyone else, so you just have to hope it comes up for you before they fix it.

On that note, has anyone ever gotten all 3 daily challenges to refresh? Only one slot refreshes per day instead of all of them.

DDustiNN

I think that particular daily challenge is just bugged to give 10,000 soul fragments instead of 10,000 coins. You don't get the same daily challenges as everyone else, so you just have to hope it comes up for you before they fix it.

On that note, has anyone ever gotten all 3 daily challenges to refresh? Only one slot refreshes per day instead of all of them.
I was just about to ask that. Mine never seem to refresh daily, and usually only one does. Sometimes I’ll randomly have two. I can’t seem to figure out any sort of consistency.

toerrgm

Noob
I experience the same, only one is refreshed every day and everyone had 3 at the start. It just work as a storage incase you cant complete challenges everyday.
Which is a very nice feature actually for those who cant play every day.

toerrgm

Noob

I agree. 10.000 koins is a nice reward while 10.000 soul fragments was enough to unlock every soul cache I have access to. Including repairing the bridge and lifting the 250.000 chest