What's new

1 player being able to select arena in Ranked

Why isnt the arena locked at random in ranked it seems like to me a player could gain advantage in certain arenas. If im wrong tell me but arent they different sizes so a zoner like sindel is benefited by a larger arena.

Idk anyone else thought about this?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I agree, with Reptile I use the largest arenas, when I use sub-zero I use the smallest stages.

Creepy00

Noob
Agree as well, i think it should lock to one arena only, example: The Shao Kahn colliseum. Be fair to zoners/ offensive characters.

honestly its should be locked at random otherwise lower rank picks. They also need to eliminate those high lag stages cause some peoples connections grant them major advantage in those stages its a major mistake by netherrealms in my eye

i think largest is the one whit the 2 black ghosts smallest dont know really i mostlly pick shang tzung gardes, shao's arena, dead pool and dusk/day rooftop, night/day shang tzung arena those seem fair for everyone and dont lag much like craptos stage and desert one

i think largest is the one whit the 2 black ghosts smallest dont know really i mostlly pick shang tzung gardes, shao's arena, dead pool and dusk/day rooftop, night/day shang tzung arena those seem fair for everyone and dont lag much like craptos stage and desert one