What's new

1 out 10... rate the game

Tekken is crap?? Seriously?? Bet you guys think Virtua Fighter series is crap too. You prefer the broke Marvel vs Capcom games right? Heaven forbid you actually play a balanced game.

It's very fun so far, but as far as balance goes...I give it a 4 or 5 haha. So many broken abilities just like the last few MK games. It can be pretty hard to get off combos online too, maybe it's lag and you just can't tell the lag is there.

MK will never be on par with the Tekken's and Street Fighter's of the industry. Oh well. Enjoy it for the novelty it is.
Street fighter is garbage compared to Mortal.

wazz

Noob
man this game is awsome. am givin it a 8. jus played online. very gd. i hope i can play usa players. btw i got 1 day early from uk release date

Lee-K

Noob
Ok, I'm not even going to single anybody out...

but any of you honestly think ANY MK game is better than SF2, SF3, SF4, or VF/Tekken series, I will laugh my ass off.

but any of you honestly think ANY MK game is better than SF2, SF3, SF4, or VF/Tekken series, I will laugh my ass off.
^^^^^ ummmmm ok, laugh your ass off at me,i think mk2 and umk3 are better then any fighting games,period! you ok? that probably explains why i am on a mortal kombat forum and not a sf2 forum or virtual fighter forum.

uaphysx

Noob
0 / 10 ... cuz i dont have it yet, and none of you fuckers are playin mk2 anymore.. leaving me with a bunch of scrubs and douchebags... so until i get this game... don't buy it.. it sux ;) (I'll pick it up it up this weekend though)

oh yeah, still waiting on the tournament vid, you gonna post that shit or what??!!!!

MKK hanzo

I think SF2 is horrible. I don't care about anything you can tell me of the gameplay, I just don't think it is a fun game.

That doesn't mean I am going to shit all over people that play it though.
If I didn't feel MK were the most fun then I wouldn't play them.

And everybody knows Fighting Vipers 2 is the best anyway.
Sorry for the off:

I actually right now share some of that. Im kind of tired of crouching Mk into Super. I mean im gettin tired of SF engine. I ve always preferred it over MK and in fact my 2 best fighting games are 1st SSF2T and then SF33S (UMK3 in a close 3rd) but right now, really im tired. Too much time to master it and almost no good comp here. Thats my opinion of course. Im not hyped about SF4 anymore and I KNOW its gonna rock hard but I will not be following it as colosely as I followed St and 3S...

BTW in SRK.com there is a GREAT thread discussing (and mostly bashing) mk vs dc but it caught my attention that like 60% of the ppl that previously bash it are now like "well ok everyone is broken so its balanced..."· or "hey im liking this game"...

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=154279

Well it's good to see the play testing team at Midway hasn't lost stride from their last few MK games. Flash and Superman are just garbage. Green Lantern to a lesser extent too.

Hopefully they can fix this stuff cause this game has some potential, definately the best since the arcade days. But it's crap with all the broken-ness right now. It definately wins mashtastic game of the year so far.