What's new

Video/Tutorial 1 Bar 99% Interactable reset

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
They're all >1 Bar...
Two bar combos are practical with Shazam. The only other thing that meter would be spent on is atlas torpedo or the occasional Meterburn Forward 3.
He builds good bar on both telports and damage.
Also, you can replace the neutral jump 3 with a B3, then forward jump 3 into either EX grab, then do a mterless ender-- you'll have only spent two bars, and possibly done 100% more than enough to build back 1 bar with the combo--meaning you've only spent two bars.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Two bar combos are practical with Shazam. The only other thing that meter would be spent on is atlas torpedo or the occasional Meterburn Forward 3.
He builds good bar on both telports and damage.
Also, you can replace the neutral jump 3 with a B3, then forward jump 3 into either EX grab, then do a mterless ender-- you'll have only spent two bars, and possibly done 100% more than enough to build back 1 bar with the combo--meaning you've only spent two bars.
I'm not saying 2 bar combos are impractical, I just said that I got 99% using only one bar, which was the whole point of this video. If I wanted to get 100% I'd just MB the Achilles Clutch at the end lol

KIllaByte

I'm considering combining both my and your resets just to see how much damage is even possible--
but, wakeups are a problem against your thing at the end-- and mine uses MB grabs as a way to convince them that the combo is continuing, when its not. (Wakeups are still possible, though, but there's a counter for most of those in a two bar meterburn interactable.
I will implement this into my game if I see that I'm running out of meter during the interactable combo-- (I break the rules and pick this stage every time.)
That herculean might has RANGE, dude.

KIllaByte

I'm not saying 2 bar combos are impractical, I just said that I got 99% using only one bar, which was the whole point of this video. If I wanted to get 100% I'd just MB the Achilles Clutch at the end lol
Atlas torpedo one or two percent chip is pretty much guaranteed, yeah, good stuff.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
I'm considering combining both my and your resets just to see how much damage is even possible--
but, wakeups are a problem against your thing at the end-- and mine uses MB grabs as a way to convince them that the combo is continuing, when its not. (Wakeups are still possible, though, but there's a counter for most of those in a two bar meterburn interactable.
I will implement this into my game if I see that I'm running out of meter during the interactable combo-- (I break the rules and pick this stage every time.)
That herculean might has RANGE, dude.
If we combined them, the damage would be insane lol. And yeah an invincible wakeup is the only escape, but you still have trait so I guess you could bait and punish the wakeup for a good 45% or so damage