What's new

General/Other 1 and F1's info is wrong

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
1 is labeled as a High and F1 as a mid, when it is clearly the other way around. After doing JI2, F1 completely whiffs while 1 hits...yep lol.

colt I'm sure you guys are aware of this but just making sure.

Error

DF2+R2
Set the training dummy to duck and test both, highs don't always whiff after jump ins, so 1 could still be a high and F1 could be just a mid with a wonky hitbox.

it's not wrong. everyone's standing 1 is considered a high and can be ducked. his f1 has a hit box that hits very high up, but the PROPERTY of that move is a mid. Doesn't matter if it will never hit a crouching opponent because the hitbox is too high, thats not what it's telling you

1 is labeled as a High and F1 as a mid, when it is clearly the other way around. After doing JI2, F1 completely whiffs while 1 hits...yep lol.

colt I'm sure you guys are aware of this but just making sure.
I think it's still a mid, it's just the arc doesn't work with J2 because of the hitstun.

Try it.
If it whiffs standing, it's a high.

it's not wrong. everyone's standing 1 is considered a high and can be ducked. his f1 has a hit box that hits very high up, but the PROPERTY of that move is a mid. Doesn't matter if it will never hit a crouching opponent because the hitbox is too high, thats not what it's telling you
Grundy's standing 1 is a mid.

It's worth noting that Martian Manhunter has an unlisted version of Alien Pillar. Holding up after db2 will make a full-screen version, just like General Zod's Ground Blast move. I have not tested this with the orbs, as I do not have the game in front of me, but I would appreciate if someone could look into this.

J

Joe Antonetti

The Alien Pillar full screen is on my moves list, also. The orbs are not.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I have it all listed...but I don't see a affect at all..there is a difference but it seems to do nothing instead of full screen...

Sent under duress.

How can a move be a mid if it will never hit a crouching opponent lol. What exactly does the mid mean in that case. I looked at the novelist and saw a 5 frame mid and went holy shut but it sure doesn't seem like a mid to me

How can a move be a mid if it will never hit a crouching opponent lol. What exactly does the mid mean in that case. I looked at the novelist and saw a 5 frame mid and went holy shut but it sure doesn't seem like a mid to me

it basically means nothing in this case lol. the move will never touch a crouching opponent...BUT if the move ever overlapped with a crouching character, it would hit them, unlike standing 1 which even though it clearly touches lex while crouching, it doesnt register as a hit.

there are other moves in the game that are mid but miss crouching characters due to their small size or low crouch, this move is just painfully obvious and doesn't make sense why they would label it mid other then to confuse people lol