What's new

1, 2 Freddy's coming.......to MK9

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
freddy has so many glitches, if u spam his projectile then goto his tele back to the projectile it does the animation for the tele but shoots the projectile. another thing is if u spam his projectile sometime he throws two instead of one......like wtf he must have been super rushed.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
ZAQ said:
Well I wouldn't mind if she was just a good character, but she has a clear advantage that is near inescapable for some characters. I'm sure NRS won't want their character perm-banned from tourneys, so they will patch her like they did all the other characters. Kabal wasn't banned when he had the blockstun inf but I feel more people are open to banning characters now that the game has been played for a while.

I'm not sure if any of you followed MVC3 when it first launched but people were using Arthur with his projectiles at a level that most people didn't think could be beat and now nobody even uses him. I suppose there aren't 100% life comeback combos that can be started off of a full-screen super in this game ^_^
You know in a year, we will probably look back and laugh at how bad we suck right now. lol

There's probably a ton of shit we don't see at present time.

GoldenOreos said:
freddy has so many glitches, if u spam his projectile then goto his tele back to the projectile it does the animation for the tele but shoots the projectile. another thing is if u spam his projectile sometime he throws two instead of one......like wtf he must have been super rushed.
Yeah that projectile might be the fastest in the game IMO.