What's new

¿Is a good MK VS DC game even possible?

Gamer68

Fujin!
It would be possible.
  1. Make it like Injustice in terms of gameplay. Interactables, transitions, etc, to make it feel more like a superhero game...
  2. ... But it would need the violence of MK, too. Fatalities too, of course. Would be nice to see the return of Friendships.
  3. Story could be sorta like Injustice too, where the DCU accidentally gets transported to the MK universe (or vise-versa).
  4. Would also have to include these characters in the roster:
    • Red Hood
    • Darkseid
    • Baraka (I know, "BOOORING", but I like Baraka, so there's that)
    • Noob Saibot
    • Spawn as the guest character DLC (this character would add to the comic stuff DC brings).
    • Ash Williams as the second guest characters DLC (this character would add to the horror movie trend MK has).
    • No more guests after that, though. Please.*

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
It would be possible.
  1. Make it like Injustice in terms of gameplay. Interactables, transitions, etc, to make it feel more like a superhero game...
  2. ... But it would need the violence of MK, too. Fatalities too, of course. Would be nice to see the return of Friendships.
  3. Story could be sorta like Injustice too, where the DCU accidentally gets transported to the MK universe (or vise-versa).
  4. Would also have to include these characters in the roster:
    • Red Hood
    • Darkseid
    • Baraka (I know, "BOOORING", but I like Baraka, so there's that)
    • Noob Saibot
    • Spawn as the guest character DLC (this character would add to the comic stuff DC brings).
    • Ash Williams as the second guest characters DLC (this character would add to the horror movie trend MK has).
    • No more guests after that, though. Please.*
But block button though :0

Solignac

Noob
Maybe it's the fatalities. Like maybe they just don't want Superman getting his head chopped off lol
Yeah I think this is basically the only thing holding the two franchises from meshing well together. It could be a great fighting game, no doubt in my mind. But they'd have to like only let MK characters do fatalities on each other or something weird idk. What you said is I believe exactly what DC said, they don't want their characters being depicted in those ways. Superman getting his head ripped off by sub zero would be a sin to them. I personally would love to see Zod melt someones skin off or Clayface brutally murder his opponent but *sigh*....