What's new

Yuzu Ranking arena #3 - Exile RZA gets a triple win

There it is, EXILE RZA takes again the 3rd Yuzu Ranking Arena.
This time we had some newcomers from a not so far away country : @Udun and VDV Mephistophelvis (better known as Mephisto_sauvage !!!)

Standings :
1st : EXILE RZA
2nd : Mickadi
3rd : Yuzu ganondeurf
4th : Yuzu Shyndoa
Top 6 : Lordrak - VDV Mephisto_Sauvage
Top 8 : VDV Udun - Yuzu Flashno47

The fight was harsh and it's been a long time since we had a Grand Final of the infinite ! (personal joke to @YUZU_RZA @Mickadi ). Your servant tried to get to Grand Final, but was stopped in Winner AND Loser Bracket by Mickadi. The VDV killed each other in the loser side, it is sad but it had to happen (like every tournament @Udun and Elvis do Kappa)
Shoutout to the VDV guys for coming ! Was great to see you (and making me win on a timer too, thank you Elvis T_T #hateGMMatchUp)

Here are the results :
- bracket : http://yuzuclangaming.challonge.com/YRA3MKX
- VOD :

Last edited:

YUZU_RZA

Aftershock | Crystalline | Metallic
The tourney was really fun. I'm really enjoying the fact that the French commu still play the game !! See you in January for the next one =D

Udun

Noob
The hospitality of our frenchies was awesome :D i loved the tourney as well... but there has to be a re-run RZA!!!!!! :D Goro thirsts for rockblood

YUZU_RZA

The hospitality of our frenchies was awesome :D i loved the tourney as well... but there has to be a re-run RZA!!!!!! :D Goro thirsts for rockblood
Yeah deifnitely mate, we should make it in the next major héhé :p

YUZU_RZA

@YUZU_RZA you a pussy, come on PC and

I wanted to say "you a pussy nigga", but I don't think that white people are supposed to say that to actual black people. please don't hit me if we ever meet at a tournament :DOGE
I'll try to let u alive if we meet ! but first you need to show up at the next major. We'll talk about this later