What's new

You're on a desert Island. You're in pirate territory. Which 5 community members do you take with u?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
If you were ever stranded on an island in perilous territory, which combination of members of the community do you think will grant you the highest percentage of survivability and why?

I'll go first:

1. @Qwark28
Reasoning: The worst thing to do in a situation like that is to panic. However it would be hard not to. Qwark can put our minds at ease by up playing our situation and convincing us that it's not as bad as we think.

2. @General M2Dave
Reasoning: Eventually we are going to have a run in with the pirates of the region. Dave will keep them at bay by zoning them with rocks and the debris from our wrecked ship. If worse comes to worse, and a pirate gets within range, he can rush over to them, d12xx push and we'll use the time to make our escape

3. @RunwayMafia
Reasoning: Unfortunately, we have to be serious here. Cannibalism is a definite possibility. I've seen Runway in a suit and thought to myself: "Hm...he looks good enough to eat..."

4. @Zyphox
Reasoning: Things may take a turn for the worse. One of us, (most likely Qwark) may get dysentery and we'll need a doctor.

5. @imblackjames
Reasoning: We all know the black guy dies first. With James on our side, my chances are at least 50/50
@Mr Aquaman

With these fine gentlemen, I'm sure we'll all make it out safe and sound. Except for Runwaymafia :(

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
If you were ever stranded on an island in perilous territory, which combination of members of the community do you think will grant you the highest percentage of survivability and why?

I'll go first:

1. @Qwark28
Reasoning: The worst thing to do in a situation like that is to panic. However it would be hard not to. Qwark can put our minds at ease by up playing our situation and convincing us that it's not as bad as we think.

2. @General M2Dave
Reasoning: Eventually we are going to have a run in with the pirates of the region. Dave will keep them at bay by zoning them with rocks and the debris from our wrecked ship. If worse comes to worse, and a pirate gets within range, he can rush over to them, d12xx push and we'll use the time to make our escape

3. @RunwayMafia
Reasoning: Unfortunately, we have to be serious here. Cannibalism is a definite possibility. I've seen Runway in a suit and thought to myself: "Hm...he looks good enough to eat..."

4. @Zyphox
Reasoning: Things may take a turn for the worse. One of us, (most likely Qwark) may get dysentery and we'll need a doctor.

5. @imblackjames
Reasoning: We all know the black guy dies first. With James on our side, my chances are at least 50/50
@Mr Aquaman

With these fine gentlemen, I'm sure we'll all make it out safe and sound. Except for Runwaymafia :(

you s.o.b lol im only half black so your chances just got upped friend

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Then your username is a lie. Everything you ever told me is a lie.

That time when we sat on that hill and stared at the gleaming moonlight? You told me you loved me....

no im still black so my gt isnt a lie....take that IM THE BEST...also i told u to keep that a secret :(

peachyO

Noob
i'll take the tastiest five male members who won't mind being being my love wenches. as far as pirates...EFF "EM!! i got that covered. ;) got the shelter and hunting/gathering taken care of too. yep, the old bull just needs five sweet lil' calves. that is all. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
@HomeLee1121

He can cook.

@General M2Dave

He can zone the pirates with rocks while i rushdown to my escape.

@A F0xy Grampa

When the group is feeling at lost he can up play his survival skills and it will help motivate the team

@CD jr

His dominican so he has fundamentals in deserted areas and can bring some tech to the table.

@Decay II

He can go hunt for food that is high in protein for Homelee to cook.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
you'd be one of my five ;) xoxo
i am quite a big hit

I reviewed the title and it said pirate territory, so I do choose people

@General M2Dave bald and could very well look like a pirate captain if you put an eyepatch and an hat on him

@Rickyraws if hes truly black so at least I can establish a basic order of deaths

@PND i2 Gaug3 second black guy, just in case. buff too, so he can be the worker of the team

my next pick would be @Zyphox but for some fucking reason I don't trust him in a pirate enviroment so he's pretty much pirate bait in case we're discovered.

@RM Chongo because hes 17 and dumb, perfect creature for me to influence and in difficult times have him carry out secret orders.

Last edited:

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I want to change mine. Take out either 7L or Homelee and Add Icy
Icy- Knows everything.

1) Rico for Strength labor work
2) Lord Decay for strength/hunting
3) PimPimJim -because he's smart and might know ancient asian natural medicine recipes.
4) Goldfish - to cook, clean, etc
5) Gamerblake90 - the sacrifice, the person we ditch in order to save ourselves lol sorry blake
Goldfish to cook/clean LOL. That would usually be considered pretty sexist but man does that girl know how to cook! Ok I admit I've never tasted her little cup cakes but they do look delicious. :)

Forever King > Rico Suave. Because King isn't going to throw you around or stab you in the back (lulz).

Lilith for reproduction purposes (basically to have an army of little forever king jrs).

P2W the medic to revive me, FK, Goldy or Lilith.

And probably m2dave for entertainment and because he is a teacher. So he could educate my army of FK jrs so they would be both smart and strong.

I think I have the best possible party members.

Last edited:
Goldfish to cook/clean LOL. That would usually be considered pretty sexist but man does that girl know how to cook! Ok I admit I've never tasted her little cup cakes but they do look delicious. :)

Forever King > Rico Suave. Because King isn't going to throw you around or stab you in the back (lulz).

Lilith for reproduction purposes (basically to have an army of little forever king jrs).

P2W the medic to revive me, FK, Goldfish or Lilith.

And probably m2dave for entertainment and because he is a teacher. So he could educate my army of FK jrs so they would be both smart and strong.

I think I have the best possible party members.
Have you seen goldy's food pics.
Granted we might not have ingredients or tools to bake pastries but she's a mean cook!
:)