What's new

"You're Fired!" -- Joker General Discussion Thread

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I noticed he's got a low projectile at :44, and some sort of Liu-ish flip kick, possibly an overhead, at about 1:34

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Also yo that sweep! I love really good sweeps!

Looks pretty ridiculous to have Joker smashing people thousands of feet into the air though. I wish they had revealed why everyone is on the same power level before we got this video.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
After watching the Battle i feel like Joker could be a mix character with nice up close and the ability to zone and control space. Just that more excited for this to come out.

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
I love how he uses the crowbar, its absolutely hilarious. Please answer this for me. Did he stab him in the dick???? Cause it looks like he just stabbed him in his dick!!!!

HonkyKong

What's up with Killer Instinct?
Finally some gameplay to work with:

00:21- Has a stun move like Sonya's Kiss of Death and Quan Chi's Trance

00:36 - Can't really tell but it look like he might have a slow overhead with the crowbar???

00:51 - He has the ability to cancel out of his gun,maybe he has the same properties as Stryker's Guns

1:07 - Seem like he has a fast sweep(Faster than Johnny Cage???)

1:15 - His jumping arc looks King of Fighter-ish(Don't know what they means hope someone can enlightening me)

1:38 - Outside of canceling his gun it is slow as S#!T :(

1:53 - Rocket Launcher!!!!.....nuff said

2:25 - His throw is soooo Dirty

It seem his main fighting tool is his knife which makes me wonder if the knife extends his hitbox like it does for Cody in Street Fighter 4
and also his dash look pretty quick.My first time watching that video i was nervous cause of the look of his awkward and slow normal animations,but watching couple more time its safe to said that I'm still gonna be Joker main :)

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
Don't worry guys, I'm sure The Joker has way more toys up his sleeves. I tweeted the game's twitter account about the Joy Buzzer and the lethal playing cards and they told me to wait and see for myself, so I get the impression that maybe there's a lot more we're not seeing quite yet. As of now he's still pretty damn brutal; acid squirting flower, (most likely) a trick gun, knives, laughing gas tanks, pie, a bazooka, and last but certainly not least, the legendary crowbar. Don't count out the Dark Knight's greatest foe just yet!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man tbh I'm not as hype for good ole' Joe Kerr as I was before after seeing some gameplay, but I am not going to back down from playing him at all. I decided I'm going to play the same number of characters in Injustice I do in MK, and is of course at the top of the list. I am really concerned though, he looks slower than most characters and he doesn't seem to have very big combos but hopefully they do some damage. I know it's only the tip of the iceburg we are seeing but I'm way more stoked for Aquaman and Batman than Joker...coming from me you best believe that's saying something lol.

Jack White

The Clown Prince of Crime
The flash's facebook page, and yep Joker is losing, not by much though.
Link? The Injustice FB page doesn't have it. Also, less Joker gameplay just so we can see more Flash who we saw a ton of since launch is really disheartening.