What's new

Your Top 5 Favorite Video Games of all time?

Nobody here plays online games? World of Warcraft. I was more the low-level exploring type and I only could afford maybe a year but as a kid it was the most immersing universe.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I can't pick just one, I've played way too many.

If I had to choose between a few (all are on PC):

- Half-Life 2 & Episodes
- Mass Effect 2
- F.E.A.R.
- Crysis 2

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
  • Final Fantasy Tactics
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Final Fantasy 7
  • Mortal Kombat 9
  • Zelda (OoT and Majora's Mask)
  • Pokemon Red, Blue, Gold
  • Mario Kart
  • Diddy Kong Racing
  • Doom
  • Project: Journeyman (PC)
  • Jet Ski game for the N64
  • Starfox
  • Road Rage (PC)
  • Goldeneye 007
  • Halo 3
  • And the list goes on and on. God did I love the games of my youth.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Bioshock, Dead Space, Uncharted 2, REmake, Resident Evil 2, Tomb Raider, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Mortal Kombat 9....

....just to name a few.

NY-Shadow

TestYourMight SUCKS
The level of education and comprehension in this TYM community is sad and extremely poor. The thread says "FAVORITE VIDEO GAME" not GAMES (+1-infinity) of all time.

The arcade version of Rygar.

E

Eldriken

The level of education and comprehension in this TYM community is sad and extremely poor. The thread says "FAVORITE VIDEO GAME" not GAMES (+1-infinity) of all time.

The arcade version of Rygar.
People clearly stated why they listed more than one. You're the only one I see complaining and you're not a moderator, so why try to mediate someone's topic? Either let the OP do it or a moderator. So why not do us a favor and stop with that shit?

TKB

Noob
There are far too many amazing games to give the title to any one; Metal Gear Solid is definitely my favorite game series of all time but every one of them is absolutely fantastic in its own way.

Also, the lack of Half Life and Fallout mentions in this thread is disturbing.

Fallout 3 is EASILY one of the best games I've ever played. I got the platinum trophy for it over 2 years ago and I still play it.

Half life is also an absolute must play game; half life 2 as well. The story, the gameplay, the overall feel and depth of these games... Never played anything like it.

For fighting games ofcourse old school MK comes to mind but Guilty Gear X holds a very dear place in my heart.

E

Eldriken

There are far too many amazing games to give the title to any one; Metal Gear Solid is definitely my favorite game series of all time but every one of them is absolutely fantastic in its own way.

Also, the lack of Half Life and Fallout mentions in this thread is disturbing.

Fallout 3 is EASILY one of the best games I've ever played. I got the platinum trophy for it over 2 years ago and I still play it.

Half life is also an absolute must play game; half life 2 as well. The story, the gameplay, the overall feel and depth of these games... Never played anything like it.

For fighting games ofcourse old school MK comes to mind but Guilty Gear X holds a very dear place in my heart.
I love Half-Life, Fallout and such, but I kept it to 5 games. :p If I did a top 10-20, you would most certainly see those games listed.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
All tied for first

Halo 3
Mortal Kombat 9
Bioshock (1 & Infinite)

Honorable mentions

Black ops 2
The godfather
Fusion Frenzy

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Super metroid
Megaman x &X2
God of war
Super smash, original and melee (fuck brawl)
Conquers bad fur day
Super Mario world
Black ops (ZOMBIES)
Rocket knight adventures

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
My favorite game? Impossible, but here is a list of games I still think of lol

Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VIII
Xenogears
Sonic 2
Mortal Kombat II
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 3
Super Mario Bros 3
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Half Life 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead

E

Eldriken

My favorite game? Impossible, but here is a list of games I still think of lol

Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy VIII
Xenogears
Sonic 2
Mortal Kombat II
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 3
Super Mario Bros 3
Fallout 3
Oblivion
Half Life 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead
I love 13 of those listed games.

The only one I didn't like too much was L4D. Didn't hate it, but just didn't enjoy it too much.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux

IMO the best MGS game, so innovative at the time of release and stunning graphics, I literally cant remember how many times iv completed this game, going through doing funny shit like starving the soldiers lol. So many things to do.

The first game I really played properly, this is the very game that made me a gamer, everything I played before this was just out of boredum, this game was played for love.

This is the game that brought me to the next gen. The map size still blows my mind till this day. The missions are awesome and the story is dark and the surroundings you explore are creepy, if you aint played this game your missing out.

Mortal kombat has been my favourite fighting game since I played MK1. This game (as 99% of you know) took the MK series to a competitive level. It's wonky, a bit broken, like a foot staying connected to the leg by a tendon, but its fucking awesome!

Still not sure if i prefer this or Oblivion, however they are both mind blowing RPGs, the scale of the map and the things you can do are simply mind blowing and you should go and buy it now if you didnt play it yet!

E

Eldriken

IMO the best MGS game, so innovative at the time of release and stunning graphics, I literally cant remember how many times iv completed this game, going through doing funny shit like starving the soldiers lol. So many things to do.

The first game I really played properly, this is the very game that made me a gamer, everything I played before this was just out of boredum, this game was played for love.

This is the game that brought me to the next gen. The map size still blows my mind till this day. The missions are awesome and the story is dark and the surroundings you explore are creepy, if you aint played this game your missing out.

Mortal kombat has been my favourite fighting game since I played MK1. This game (as 99% of you know) took the MK series to a competitive level. It's wonky, a bit broken, like a foot staying connected to the leg by a tendon, but its fucking awesome!

Still not sure if i prefer this or Oblivion, however they are both mind blowing RPGs, the scale of the map and the things you can do are simply mind blowing and you should go and buy it now if you didnt play it yet!
In my opinion (don't kill me) Oblivion > Skyrim.