What's new

Your Top 10 Bottom 10 :)

astronout

see you at the top.
Tell him add me i'll gladly play. She's only as risky as you play her. She literally has a safe 50/50 that you can use basically all game with level 2 trait and that risk is heavily in your favor. She gets a free vortex on every single character you mentioned she loses to which that alone gives her a fighting chance. Everything robin and scarecrow throws out in neutral gets parried for free. They can't just mindlessly throw out their normals like that.

Her and flash both have shit neutral so whats your point there? She's better up close than him anyway.

Her nuetral becomes one of the best in the game with lvl 3 trait, so i mean every single one has to account for that too assuming you dont vortex them to death
21 & 23 are def 50/50 w a delay. Idk how they are questionable at all your'e guessing between OH and a low and you can make them both come out on the same frame making it a complete guess. Most of her mix ups aren't legit? Huh???
They're right; the overhead is definitely reactable. either all of the opponents that ive played more than 3 games with are gods of prediction, or they're looking at the animation of the overhead and adjusting accordingly.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
They're right; the overhead is definitely reactable. either all of the opponents that ive played more than 3 games with are gods of prediction, or they're looking at the animation of the overhead and adjusting accordingly.
Okay if u say so lol

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
21 & 23 are def 50/50 w a delay. Idk how they are questionable at all your'e guessing between OH and a low and you can make them both come out on the same frame making it a complete guess. Most of her mix ups aren't legit? Huh???
But that would give it a gap that can be poked out of. That's why I said they are questionable but even then I honestly don't see how she is that great compared to everyone else, not to mention she is extremely unsafe. I see people saying she is better than Flash but Flash has safe 50/50's, he has legit plus frames and his damage is also amazing + he also has a good AA and a wake-up unlike her.

x TeeJay o

But that would give it a gap that can be poked out of. That's why I said they are questionable but even then I honestly don't see how she is that great compared to everyone else, not to mention she is extremely unsafe. I see people saying she is better than Flash but Flash has safe 50/50's, he has legit plus frames and his damage is also amazing + he also has a good AA and a wake-up unlike her.
that's a complete mindgame. you don't delay EVERY SINGLE time, you mix it in. Seriously NOBODY has blocked my canary 90% of the time. Idk who y'all are playing, but they clearly aren't utilizing it correctly. But im not gonna continue this thread on it im honestly tired of defending her. If y'all think she's bottom 10 okay. I'll just await the sweet sweet buffs haha

Top 10 :
1. Aquaman
2. Black Adam
3. Batman
4. Superman
5. Darkseid
6. Atrocitus
7. Catwoman
8. Deadshot
9. Red Hood
10. Firestorm

Bottom 10 :

10. Cyborg
9. Bane
8. Brainiac
7. Cheetah
6. Swamp Thing
5. Captain Cold
4. Robin
3. The Joker
2. Blue Beetle
1.Gorilla Grodd

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
that's a complete mindgame. you don't delay EVERY SINGLE time, you mix it in. Seriously NOBODY has blocked my canary 90% of the time. Idk who y'all are playing, but they clearly aren't utilizing it correctly. But im not gonna continue this thread on it im honestly tired of defending her. If y'all think she's bottom 10 okay. I'll just await the sweet sweet buffs haha
But you can just react to the delay, of course people will get hit by that. I mean, people get hit by Harley's overhead and even by Mileena's overhead because we are humans.
You don't really need to get defensive, it's all about opinions... Maybe we are wrong, maybe you are wrong... It's not a big deal.

x TeeJay o

But you can just react to the delay, of course people will get hit by that. I mean, people get hit by Harley's overhead and even by Mileena's overhead because we are humans.
You don't really need to get defensive, it's all about opinions... Maybe we are wrong, maybe you are wrong... It's not a big deal.
I don't mean to sound offended lol i am just over talking about her tbh. haha its all good

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
tbf, if I gotta be serious, bottom 4-5 are pretty obvious, saying who you think is bottom 10 as I said in my first post is way harder than it looks. The game is so balanced other than top tier and bottom tier that the rest is totally open to debate. Funny to see people defending so passionately their characters when all of them are so similar. YES, you can play canary safe, yes she's an amazing character in the right hands, but so are all the rest, except bottom 4, top tier can go fuck em selves cause they gonna get big time nerfs. This game will be great if devs sort out top and bottom tier. The tiers will be so ambiguous you'll wonder whether you actually really got crossed up or debate if you could have reacted to it. LUV IT!!!

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
I still think Canary is as good as I've been saying since before CB, which is easily top 10.

don't worry, not a true vortex, delayed wakeup beats it.
I don't know why I even bothered putting the first couple clips of the first video in without editing to explain them, because people seem to have no idea what they mean and I'm so annoyed at myself for that. But yeah, delay wakeup doesn't beat it at all and I showed that(I even went back to triple check the long backdashes on everyone like foxy told me to just to be safe). Short still has to hold the jump in which guarantees the 2/x mixup or db2, long has to hold 2/x mixup, and switching wakeup timings o b v i o u s l y doesn't beat it but instead of 2/x or db2 the mixup is her jump in attack timing(she doesn't ever have to change her actual jump forward timing which is why it's still legit). Posts like this really make me regret not releasing the video until I had time to edit it, so I could make the opening statements of the video however long they needed to be explaining every little thing, because a lottttt of people clearly don't understand it and how/why it works at all. I should've known better fml...

I'm not mad at anyone except myself for being too stressed with real life to find time to sit down and edit the video tbh, but it was better for me to release it when I did rather than wait to edit it, because if I DID wait then it still wouldn't even be 10% done today.

But if anyone replies to this, then I hope I'll be able to get back to you soon but I cant guarantee anything for the time being. Hopefully things will get better soon because I miss this community and playing...

astronout

see you at the top.
let's play some games. we'll see if i get hit 90% of the time.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I still think Canary is as good as I've been saying since before CB, which is easily top 10.

I don't know why I even bothered putting the first couple clips of the first video in without editing to explain them, because people seem to have no idea what they mean and I'm so annoyed at myself for that. But yeah, delay wakeup doesn't beat it at all and I showed that(I even went back to triple check the long backdashes on everyone like foxy told me to just to be safe). Short still has to hold the jump in which guarantees the 2/x mixup or db2, long has to hold 2/x mixup, and switching wakeup timings o b v i o u s l y doesn't beat it but instead of 2/x or db2 the mixup is her jump in attack timing(she doesn't ever have to change her actual jump forward timing which is why it's still legit). Posts like this really make me regret not releasing the video until I had time to edit it, so I could make the opening statements of the video however long they needed to be explaining every little thing, because a lottttt of people clearly don't understand it and how/why it works at all. I should've known better fml...

I'm not mad at anyone except myself for being too stressed with real life to find time to sit down and edit the video tbh, but it was better for me to release it when I did rather than wait to edit it, because if I DID wait then it still wouldn't even be 10% done today.

But if anyone replies to this, then I hope I'll be able to get back to you soon but I cant guarantee anything for the time being. Hopefully things will get better soon because I miss this community and playing...
She's a great character no doubt, not like I see a canary, and think, ok, dude free win lululul. only bottom 4-5 are bad as I've said. Which video btw?

astronout

see you at the top.
she needs buffs man. idk if anybody can deny that. and not outrageous buffs either. let her trait charge and between rounds and/or crush projectiles and that's it. I don't want to see the top tiered nerfed though. i want all characters to be strong.