What's new

Your main game before MK9?

What were u guys playing hardcore before u picked up MK? Because lets be serious here we all play mostly just mk now and days, i play it so much i kind of forgot what i was playing before then...i wanna say COD Black Ops Zombies, Red Dead Redemption, and i forgot the rest because i traded them into gamestop lol.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Uhh, WoW I think is what I played the most before. Fighting wise it was Smash

Espio

Kokomo
I didn't really play much of anything hardcore prior to MK...I barely played games to be quite frank...I played mostly Sonic, Resident Evil 4, and some other Wii games haha.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Starcraft 1, 2 as a nerdz, and blockbusters like RE, unsharted, MGS, etc.. until I finish the games.

mk9 is my real first fighting game. Maybe the next one will be injustice. I don't like the chars they shew for now. I'm not "superhero" fan anymore lol.

Scar, who will you play ?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
yooo word to fight night i was mad good at fight night rd 4 for xbox i was top 5 in the world at 1 point, stop playing after the fked it up with fight night champion -_-
Have you heard of a guy named Fullmetal88? He was ranked no.1 on fight night round 4, he said he never really lost to anyone

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I was really competitive in Wipeout HD on Ps3. In the old days I was an Unreal Tournament player. I was never into fighters seriously until mk9.

Have you heard of a guy named Fullmetal88? He was ranked no.1 on fight night round 4, he said he never really lost to anyone
yea man i went toe to toe with metal a few times guy was like a fkn god in that game lol, counter monster! I always came close to beating him but he would win by a slight margin, mike tyson is a beast in rd 4 thats who i used, i liked rd 4 because u can tweak ur punches to make them faster cause of the glitch in the game, also u had the option of blocking high and low, my name on xbox was KidKrackaNutz

Starcraft 1, 2 as a nerdz, and blockbusters like RE, unsharted, MGS, etc.. until I finish the games.

mk9 is my real first fighting game. Maybe the next one will be injustice. I don't like the chars they shew for now. I'm not "superhero" fan anymore lol.

Scar, who will you play ?
idk yet, i think people are overlooking superman he probably will turn out to be top tier lol, but maybe ill roll wit joker since ive always been a fan of him

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
UMK3 all DAY, SSF2THDR, MvC2, SFA3 and some SSF4 mixed up w/ Tekken 6. I think I played MKvsDCU a total of like 5 times.