Iluusions
Knicks
Gross
Whiteboi
Biohazard
Perfect Legend
DJT!!!!
Hayatei

Edit: Sub out hayatei and perfect legend for Foxy and Madzin. Especially if hayatei plays robin exclusively lol.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I would put money on this. Just sayin........

Actually, one of my close friends is a sonic fox fanboy....... maybe I'll take his money......
You would bet money on SonicFox not making top 8? How about you just give me the money instead since you're just gonna waste it.

:DOGE

The projected top 8 based off seeding goes as the following on Smash GG:

Winners:
Sonicfox
Foreverking
Slayer
Whiteboi

Losers:
Tekken Master
Rewind
Dragon
Biohazard

Kind of interesting to see how this goes, going to make my predictions on the brackets later

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I expect even more Black Adam, Aquaman and Batman than most of us: Like 10 out of the top 16 and 6 out of the top 8.

These legacy characters have not become weaker, but stronger by becoming more familiar with playing against the more exotic characters.

I see no Black Canary making it to the top 32 though, which saddens me! :(

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
I expect even more Black Adam, Aquaman and Batman than most of us: Like 10 out of the top 16 and 6 out of the top 8.

These legacy characters have not become weaker, but stronger by becoming more familiar with playing against the more exotic characters.

I see no Black Canary making it to the top 32 though, which saddens me! :(
I don't think Canary is going to place well until Aquaman takes a hit. She's really good but that one match-up is just horrible, and he's everywhere.