What's new

You want to make a successful fighting game, which TYM members would you pick

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
yeah but there is no zoning in that game and anti-airs are guesses, its an amazing game but i wouldn't let your ass parry projectiles
Projectiles in 3rd strike are footsie extentions and for the most part unsafe just like everything else in 3rd strike which is why I like it. Guaranteed damage is earned. Also there are plenty of anti airs you just have to be smart about what anti air you choose to do.

Tom Brady - Lead designer
REO - Lead designer
CDjr - designer
Theo - designer
JOP - consultant
Slips - consultant
Tyrant - tester
Djt - tester
chris g - tester

Projectiles in 3rd strike are footsie extentions and for the most part unsafe just like everything else in 3rd strike which is why I like it. Guaranteed damage is earned. Also there are plenty of anti airs you just have to be smart about what anti air you choose to do.
yes but my anti-air can get parried

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Define "Successful", you want infinites, resets, B2B, Block Button, dial combos, linkers etc. depends how you want it so ppl can bash it later. It just has to be balanced, that word is key.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
There really aren't any sexy girls with fish leggings that are high level gaymers unfortunately... so Rico Suave is definitely the next best hunky thing.

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
yes but my anti-air can get parried
Depends on what character you use to anti air with. Example (Ken jumps towards dudley expecting to parry a ex uppercut as a anti air. Dudley is watching ken jump toward him and inputs short ducking xx corkscrew blow. Ken will get hit by all 5 hits because dudley went under ken to the opposite side of him while he was airborne parrying in the wrong direction and could not parry in the right direction because corkscrew blow has a 1 frame startup and needs to be parried before the super flash.)

That's a super long example. Tell me specifically what character you are trying to use and I'll give you the proper anti-airs.