What's new

You know you've played too much UMK3..

Shaney

Noob
megalomaniacvon said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
flawless me in a million years
lol, it only took... 2 and a half minutes?
2 and a half minutes? isn't there only 1:39 seconds each round? So how did u flawless DC in 2 and a half minutes? Shit don't make sense to me.

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
megalomaniacvon said:
Yeah. I actually had a good run. I do much better now that I'm communications banned LOL!

I, for no reason at all, picked up sheeva.

Double flawless against Mr Nicks ermac.
Wha?

Flawless on DCs R. Smoke?
DOUBLE WHA??

It got so bad.. I was playing ranked for awhile, and I could only find 4 people on. All 4 of those people kept kicking me and not allowing me to pwn with Sheeva.

Then I took a couple hour break, went back on with Human Smoke.
Pwn left and right.
Started getting kicked before fights outta ranked matches.

From my recent players list, people who continously kicked me outta ranked rooms and sent bad messages/called me and left even worse:

RobbyBlaze
Agent Awesome
Baba Luubi
xPARTYROBOTx
dustincase
FURLEN
Acid Carlos
x Mr Nick x
ThePunisherXBL

Acid Carlos, Mr Nick, and ThePunisher were all the worst of the bunch. They'd quit after the first match.. 2 times ThePunisher deliberately lagged the freakin hell outta the game.

So you know you've played too much UMK3 when you have people QUITTING before the second match.

You know you've played too much when you have people refusing to fight you.

You know you've played too much when you own x Mr Nick x's Ermac with a double flawless playing Sheeva

You know you've played too much when you can actually get a flawless with Sheeva

You know you play way too fuckin much when people call you screaming

You know you're playin too much UMK3 when people purposely lag the game, so you'll quit and they can get a win against you.

<3
Mr. Nicks Ermac is Garbage, i don't know why people think hes so good. All he does is talk shit and he can't back it up at all.
Yes he's average at best. Everytime I play him I mirror his Ermac, and destroy him.

oh, and since this is already off topic...

Kill mistaKM. I think that's his gamertag.

He's not the worst, but he's beyond annoying.
He's one of those people, who let you chip them to 1/4 their health, and then do something like constant sweeping/JKing when they see they almost ded.

I actually lost a few matches out of pure desperation.

Birkin

Noob
Are you still communications banned? Maybe since you're "doing better", you'd like to fight me now instead of kicking me out of your rooms, cause ya know, that winning streak against scrubs is important.

To contribute:

-When you think that there can never be too much UMK3
-When you'd like to participate in Mortal Kombat
-When you participate in Mortal Kombat
-When you win in said Mortal Kombat using the movelists of every single character in the game.
-When you find Rain

Tim Static said:
Cwel DF'd DC???

YEA FUCKING RIGHT.

No wonder this is in the MYTHS and fanlore section...lol
Exactly what I was thinking lol.

On Topic:
I also have the problem of day dreaming about different combos and now with my 360 away to be fixed, I sometimes sit there and pretend to do the combos on my controller.

Tim Static

Adminerator
T2 ExCon said:
Tim Static said:
Cwel DF'd DC???

YEA FUCKING RIGHT.

No wonder this is in the MYTHS and fanlore section...lol
Exactly what I was thinking lol.

On Topic:
I also have the problem of day dreaming about different combos and now with my 360 away to be fixed, I sometimes sit there and pretend to do the combos on my controller.
I always daydreamed about MK whenever I wasnt on the sticks, lol. MK Fucking Rules.

Kazlaz

Noob
Scheisse said:
kazlaz said:
hmmmmmmmmmm......................

scheise your one weird person

reminds me of the day i got my new coach and they where all black *the moving ppl* he was getting into an argument with some dude gunnarugga if i can remember right
"keep flapin those big black lips keep flapin those big black lips
keep flapin those big black lips"

at this point the moving men where staring at me and they looked like they wanted to kill me...
I can only be called a honky so many times before I get pissed.
The dude said, you are so white you probably look like Colonel Sanders.

And I said, leave it to an ignorant black pos like you to integrate KFC into your insults.

That dude was on my jock all day. Following me around to call me white, like I dont know it or some shit.

He was just pissed at the 110 streak.
IT WAS FUNNY AS HELL THOUGH!

why don't people read?

I never said I DF'd DC.

I just got one. With Sheeva.

BUT OH NO! DON'T SAY YOU BEAT A FAMOUS ULTIMATEMK.COM player!

They CANNOT lose based SOLELY on the fact a bunch of people on a website worship them.

It's like DOACentral only.. Less noob characters to complain about.

Tim Static

Adminerator
BTW, DOA is gay....

Nobody said you didnt or couldnt beat DC, but getting a DF on DC is damn near impossible.

Is it really such a chore for people to learn how to fucking read?

It's like.. The worst group of severe-chronic-pre onset- dyslexics I've ever watched on a message board.

I try to not use a lot of acronyms, but if you need me to be so layman as to talk like an infant to get a simple point across, tell me, because I'm tired of people altering what I say slightly enough to make them look cool by insulting "Cwel Vonzilla"

I love it. Bring on the attention. I didn't even ask for it and I'm getting it.
The more bullshit you guys fabricate about me, the more people that DO know me. And as an added bonus, know everyone thinks I'm a "scrub" so they play cheap and terrible expecting me to suck or something. They lose. Then they pick Kabal or R/H smoke the second round. Then they lose, fatality drop, scream bitch complain, start it up, wait for me to go random, and pick every known counter pick every round until they get tired of losing, or I get tired of winning.

So either learn how to read, or stop flipping and twisting my statements.
It's official. You suck

OH! And for a bit of P.S-

To whichever one of you fruit salads said my Cyrax was terrible. Pull off a 80%+ damaging combo without the corner infinite and or bombs, and then talk to me.

Get on my level (Only 120599 XP until level 1,000,000 for me)
(I love when people say that when they break my 138013986 winning streak before picking Kabal, noobin it up, losing then quitting.)

))) I'm very well aware the above text makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever, and should be most definitely ignored. Thank you(((

Oh, and to the rest of you self proclaimed "GODS OF UMK3"

I'm sure gods do more than JK and cross over.

go practice.

Kthxbye.

megalomaniacvon said:
Is it really such a chore for people to learn how to fucking read?

It's like.. The worst group of severe-chronic-pre onset- dyslexics I've ever watched on a message board.

I try to not use a lot of acronyms, but if you need me to be so layman as to talk like an infant to get a simple point across, tell me, because I'm tired of people altering what I say slightly enough to make them look cool by insulting "Cwel Vonzilla"

I love it. Bring on the attention. I didn't even ask for it and I'm getting it.
The more bullshit you guys fabricate about me, the more people that DO know me. And as an added bonus, know everyone thinks I'm a "scrub" so they play cheap and terrible expecting me to suck or something. They lose. Then they pick Kabal or R/H smoke the second round. Then they lose, fatality drop, scream bitch complain, start it up, wait for me to go random, and pick every known counter pick every round until they get tired of losing, or I get tired of winning.

So either learn how to read, or stop flipping and twisting my statements.
It's official. You suck

OH! And for a bit of P.S-

To whichever one of you fruit salads said my Cyrax was terrible. Pull off a 80%+ damaging combo without the corner infinite and or bombs, and then talk to me.

Get on my level (Only 120599 XP until level 1,000,000 for me)
(I love when people say that when they break my 138013986 winning streak before picking Kabal, noobin it up, losing then quitting.)

))) I'm very well aware the above text makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever, and should be most definitely ignored. Thank you(((

Oh, and to the rest of you self proclaimed "GODS OF UMK3"

I'm sure gods do more than JK and cross over.

go practice.

Kthxbye.
The bold indicates were i stopped reading.

crayola77 said:
Vonzilla...you joined my game last night dropped, and left. Have fun with your bajillion win streak, kk?
Dude. It's one bajillion four hundred quadrillion bazillion times googolplex win streak. I was fightin Vega all mornin, so it got up that high. :D

You know you have played too much UMK3 when you look at an old lady and think she is gonna scream and yell at you blowing your skin off. :lol:

Tim Static

Adminerator
megalomaniacvon said:
crayola77 said:
Vonzilla...you joined my game last night dropped, and left. Have fun with your bajillion win streak, kk?
Dude. It's one bajillion four hundred quadrillion bazillion times googolplex win streak. I was fightin Vega all mornin, so it got up that high. :D

You know you played too much when you can talk shit about others when you have absolutely no room to talk that shit.