What's new

You know when you've played the game too much...

E

Eldriken

yes. you can multiply the multipliers
The highest it goes is 10x as far as I know. The 5x match multiplier for 10 Access Cards for 50 matches and then the 5x streak multiplier for winning 30 (I think?) matches in a row.

So, no, it's still unattainable in a legitimate fashion at the moment. Even if you spent all day grinding interactables in local versus with infinite time with a 10x multiplier.

E

Eldriken

these people just exploit the interactible multiplier online. There are videos on how to do it...but why the fuck would you want to. You get nothing.
Do you really think people can get billions of XP in a reasonable time even with a 5x multiplier (the streak bonus would eventually run out of time, so I'm referring to the match multiplier) by spamming interactables? I really don't think so.

Maybe they do a few lines or pop a lot of Vyvanse/Adderall and go to town, but still, I really doubt hitting 519 is possible via this method unless it's ALL you do every single free minute of your day.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Do you really think people can get billions of XP in a reasonable time even with a 5x multiplier (the streak bonus would eventually run out of time, so I'm referring to the match multiplier) by spamming interactables? I really don't think so.

Maybe they do a few lines or pop a lot of Vyvanse/Adderall and go to town, but still, I really doubt hitting 519 is possible via this method unless it's ALL you do every single free minute of your day.
You can buy multipliers though. So it's possible if you spend all your shit on MPs and just grind/boost/whatever

ppl, do realize that there are methods out there for ppl to tamper with the game's savefile on a computer. with one click of the mouse you can have max xp or cards and access keys.

xbox or ps3, both have their fair share of illegal programs that allow ppl to do almost whatever they want.

E

Eldriken

You can buy multipliers though. So it's possible if you spend all your shit on MPs and just grind/boost/whatever
Maybe I'm underestimating how much can be grinded per hour. All I know is that using Doomsday on Metropolis - Rooftop is faster than Batman in Atlantis.

Trying to use the interactable all the way to the right with a power character makes them do a quick grab animation with much less recovery than a gadget character jumping on the glass orb in Atlantis.

I've never tried this extensively myself, so perhaps I'm not giving it enough credit.

E

Eldriken

Er, I meant Hall of Justice, not Metropolis for the faster method.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.

Set it and forget it. Do that every night for a few weeks...you'll get your rank WAY up there.