What's new

"You know nothing of strength!" GGA Max wins PS4 online tournament!

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Keep running them, don't let the PS4 die i was surprised so many turned up, I mean it doesn't matter to me... i'm on 360 and truth be told I didn't watch but I love hearing about people making an effort to run these tournaments and people to show up.

The online scene for this game is strong and enjoyable ^_^

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
From pools to Top 8, great games everyone. This was incredibly fun and the good comp in this tourney has re-motivated me to go back to grinding my Raven again!!! Sometimes you forget how enjoyable this game can be. Extra thanks to Owens for putting this all together.

Next tourney I'm coming back even stronger!

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Keep running them, don't let the PS4 die i was surprised so many turned up, I mean it doesn't matter to me... i'm on 360 and truth be told I didn't watch but I love hearing about people making an effort to run these tournaments and people to show up.

The online scene for this game is strong and enjoyable ^_^
This is the reason I wanted to run this. I've literally been grinding this game out since it came out. I've never played a video game competitively until injustice (never played mk9). I noticed some better competition online and decided to make this happen. I plan on doing several more of these. The next one though won't be until September because of my work schedule and me going to summer jam and king of monsters.

The next one will definitely be more organized. I will make a post 2 weeks before the date of the tournament so there's plenty of time for everyone who wants to participate to find out if they'll be able to play. I wanna avoid as many no shows as possible.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
And anyone who won God Games, or STB's tourny lol

The STB Online World Championships - SHHAAZAAM wins Injustice and oInspireo wins Mortal Kombat 9!

SHHAAZAAM wins Injustice
Online World Championships

I win the biggest tourney of the year and people still don't know who I am?

Okay :(

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
This is the reason I wanted to run this. I've literally been grinding this game out since it came out. I've never played a video game competitively until injustice (never played mk9). I noticed some better competition online and decided to make this happen. I plan on doing several more of these. The next one though won't be until September because of my work schedule and me going to summer jam and king of monsters.

The next one will definitely be more organized. I will make a post 2 weeks before the date of the tournament so there's plenty of time for everyone who wants to participate to find out if they'll be able to play. I wanna avoid as many no shows as possible.
Definetely down bro I had fun!!!

Malarkey

"What's that? Something like underground?"
Congrats Max! Coincidentally, with the money I won gambling with you, I just bought a PS4. :D