What's new

Y'all don't don't know what's about to hit you!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
pig will NOT win a major tournament with this char. stop wasting everyones time
You do realize winning a major to prove a point on character viability isn't really necessary, right? I mean...Raiden has won a bunch of majors, correct?

Past

Noob
You do realize winning a major to prove a point on character viability isn't really necessary, right? I mean...Raiden has won a bunch of majors, correct?
You do realize that he guaranteed that CSZ will win a tournament? This has nothing to with character viability.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
re_4alice + past = trolls who dont matter to the community nor contribute in any way

next.....?

No one knows who you guys are and I can guess why

Insert really childish 15 year old joke here ----------> ***HEADSHOT*** <------joke complete lol

Azrael

Noob
Yea everyone knows alice is a troll.....and u know what...all u guys do is just feed this guy n he gets bigger...just like any old ugly troll would......its quite funny. By the way...imo based on the little ive seen....i think used for glue is the best csub ive seen.....but thats just me.He even has a damn good guide up there ... the first proper cyber sub guide ive seen thus far.That actually is worth alot considering most threads here about csz is just about whining to buff him n never much constructive talk for new or potential csub players to read and learn something worth knowing. I know this thread isnt about who is the best cyber sub....but i dont think he gets the credit he deseves.
Anyways...what exactly is this project that mr hut is doing?

Past

Noob
re_4alice + past = trolls who dont matter to the community nor contribute in any way

next.....?

No one knows who you guys are and I can guess why

Insert really childish 15 year old joke here ----------> ***HEADSHOT*** <------joke complete lol
Another immature and predictable response.
I have contributed to the community. As usual, instead of addressing what I said, you just throw another random insult. You said that CSZ will win a tournament "guaranteed". That is a fact. It has nothing to do with character viability. That is also a fact. You are mad because I am holding you accountable for your outlandish statement. That is a fact.

It sounds like you are the troll, by making false statements, constantly calling me names, and ignoring everything that I have said.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
By the way...imo based on the little ive seen....i think used for glue is the best csub ive seen.....but thats just me.He even has a damn good guide up there ... the first proper cyber sub guide ive seen thus far.That actually is worth alot considering most threads here about csz is just about whining to buff him n never much constructive talk for new or potential csub players to read and learn something worth knowing. I know this thread isnt about who is the best cyber sub....but i dont think he gets the credit he deseves.
Glue is an awesome Cyber Sub. It's tough to imagine anybody knowing more about him than Glue. Lucky me, I guess, I get to learn from one of the best. ;)

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
This title has 2 "don't"s in it.

So we don't do not know whats going to hit us? which means we do know?

Preemptive Orders Test Humility?

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Yea everyone knows alice is a troll.....and u know what...all u guys do is just feed this guy n he gets bigger...just like any old ugly troll would......its quite funny. By the way...imo based on the little ive seen....i think used for glue is the best csub ive seen.....but thats just me.He even has a damn good guide up there ... the first proper cyber sub guide ive seen thus far.That actually is worth alot considering most threads here about csz is just about whining to buff him n never much constructive talk for new or potential csub players to read and learn something worth knowing. I know this thread isnt about who is the best cyber sub....but i dont think he gets the credit he deseves.
Thanks for the compliments, that's very kind. My CSZ svb result was very quickly waved away by the general public on the forum and nobody real seemed to care that I placed 3rd with CSZ and only using reptile for one match over the entire tournament. Ive made an in depth guide that none of the "top" American players have even thanked or acknowledged it, I don't get it.

I don't feel I get considered in grand scheme of things even though I have done no less and possibly more than any other praised CSZ player.

Altaire

Noob
Thanks for the compliments, that's very kind. My CSZ svb result was very quickly waved away by the general public on the forum and nobody real seemed to care that I placed 3rd with CSZ and only using reptile for one match over the entire tournament. Ive made an in depth guide that none of the "top" American players have even thanked or acknowledged it, I don't get it.

I don't feel I get considered in grand scheme of things even though I have done no less and possibly more than any other praised CSZ player.
To be fair, the only Cyber Sub players who are even remotely acknowledged are Pig of the Hut and J360, neither of whom get a whole lot of recognition for playing him. REO is certainly recognized, but when people think of REO, they definitely don't reach for Cyber Sub.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
To be fair, the only Cyber Sub players who are even remotely acknowledged are Pig of the Hut and J360, neither of whom get a whole lot of recognition for playing him. REO is certainly recognized, but when people think of REO, they definitely don't reach for Cyber Sub.
To be honest, I really think it's because most of the guys in the US don't realise quite how good players like Foxy Grampa, Mustard, Ketchup and Glue are. If they did, and they learned that Glue beat Foxy on his way to placing 3rd at SvB, people would have to take notice. As it is now, it's kind of like people assume the top US players are better just because it's a more recognised scene.

Azrael

Noob
No prob glue....ur an awesome player and ppl need to acknowledge ur skill and more importantly ur contributions to the community....i agree with that. There are alot o so called experts on these sites with little or nothing to back all the hype. For me, it doesnt matter what part of the globe ur from...if ur good at the game and u have knowledge u wanna share to help the rest of the community....then credit needs to be given where its due. But nevermind all that bro... we all know ur good and i can tell u for a fact that alot o guys have learned alot about cyber sub from ur gameplay footage and ur guide including myself n not to mention ur proving that the character can do damn well in tourneys. That said...u keep on doin ur thing and we're lookin forward to more helpful strats n also more success in tourneys from cyber sub in the near future. ;)

LOCO

DADDY BARAKA
Thank you usedforglue for all that u have done, I for one really appreciate it

as i c it, u r to cyber as tom iz to sub

heres for ya'll who don't know diz vatos talent and masterness over cyber

p.s. don't mean to derail this thread, but homie deserves a thank you... and i'm from the u.s. just fyi amigos cochinos aha

Altaire

Noob
To be honest, I really think it's because most of the guys in the US don't realise quite how good players like Foxy Grampa, Mustard, Ketchup and Glue are. If they did, and they learned that Glue beat Foxy on his way to placing 3rd at SvB, people would have to take notice. As it is now, it's kind of like people assume the top US players are better just because it's a more recognised scene.
Sure, and by no means am I trying to take anything away from Glue, I'm just offering a possible explanation as to why he gets no recognition. It's not so much to do with his ability as a player, it's the character. Cyber Sub just gets no love, for whatever reason.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
One thing I have noticed immediately from when I started using CSZ was, his best normals were world widely known as 21(2+1), 33, 34. But nobody ever looked at B22 and realized how good it was as a block string until I was first seen using it on Foxy in SVB, and quickly after, peope were instantly using it right after SVB as his best normal as if it "always was". Although I can't find any footage or mention of it being used in a single fight before SVB, sure it's been used after 34, but not as a block string, But il never get credited for first implementing it in competitive play.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
One thing I have noticed immediately from when I started using CSZ was, his best normals were world widely known as 21(2+1), 33, 34. But nobody ever looked at B22 and realized how good it was as a block string until I was first seen using it on Foxy in SVB, and quickly after, peope were instantly using it right after SVB as his best normal as if it "always was". Although I can't find any footage or mention of it being used in a single fight before SVB, sure it's been used after 34, but not as a block string, But il never get credited for first implementing it in competitive play.
I always thought his best blocked string would be f221 into a close or medium bomb.

The second hit moves CSZ forward quite a bit, but not as much as b22. I l personally prefer f221 just because of the aesthetics lol. It sucks this game is region locked...I REALLY want to fight you UsedForGlue :/

Altaire

Noob
I'd been experimenting with it for awhile (more so to check an advancing opponent at the time) but admittedly, I didn't have a lot of faith in it until I saw you use it, and thought "Huh, it's actually not too bad in practice". I have to give you credit there.