What's new

XBOX ONE RAFFLE @ YESTERCADES KILLER INSTINCT 12.28.13

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
Kombat Network, Ultra Spec Cables , RBR & Yestercades Presents!!!

December 28th, 2013 at YesterCades of Red Bank, NJ - 5PM start time
XBOX ONE RAFFLE!!

We are giving away a brand new xbox one at the end of the tournament

Rules:

Anyone can enter $10 entry fee, unlimited entries allowed, you do not have to be at the tournament to enter, we will mail your system anywhere in the USA
( since it is a US console we will not ship to anywhere but the US )

If using PayPal all entries' subject must be labeled KNXBOXONE, $10 must be sent to
[email protected] as a gift. PayPal is preferred, email addresses will be used for verification of home address if won by an entrant not at the tournament.

Please provide:

Full name
Email Address
Gamer Tag
Shipping Information

We will reverify this info if a winner is drawn from those not attending the event.

For anyone attending the event, your info can be taken during registration and if the winner chosen is in attendance they can receive the XBOX One at YesterCades.

Entries will be accepted until 10PM, December 28th at which time they will be entererd into the randomizer the appropriate number of times.

Winner to be announced on 8WayRun's stream during the event after the KI tournament.

Entries at the door to be taken with registration and can be paid in cash.

***all proceeds over the cost of system will be used at the tournament for payout bonuses and food***

We hope you join is for this amazing KI event!!

See you are all there

Kombat Network & Yestercades

***** HERE ARE THE PLAYER LIST OF ENTRIES ******

Mike Metroid
Joshua Hernandez
GLASS SWORD
ReytheGreat
RIKOLAW
LIQUIDALLOY

Last edited:

summoning

we will update the thread daily until the event with the actual data of how many people have entered so far

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I added some info that was needed, for anyone who has entered if you didn't provide the info in red, please PM me.

summoning

Won't be able to make it to this, but you can bet I'll be putting in money for the raffle (If I win I'll pay for shipping up here).
no problems if you guys win in Canada it is ok , I should have said this is ok for entire North America :)

Reactions: Jer

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are a lot more who are entering at the door and others will during the stream chat while the tournament is going on so get in while you can players! Remember all proceeds going to towards event costs and cash bonuses if we get enough entries.